Post your Weapon Design Contest submission

SamKablam.6241

@Elve.1278 said:

@DietPepsi.4371 said:

@Elve.1278 said:Sucks to not make it in, but all of the finalists are gorgeous and it seems the competition was super tough so I'm not too disappointed! Fantastic job to everyone :)

You didn't submit your designs with those backgrounds did you? If so that'll be the primary reason you didn't make it in.

I didn't, they were on white backgrounds. I just prettied them up for my portfolio afterwards.

Okay, good. You had me worried there.

@"Zaree Nilerabanwen.2307" said:My weapon concept was simple compared to the amazing designs people are showing, but it was based on a particular weapon I picture one of my characters using.It's the sword portion of a cane sword, with a globe of Tyria crowning the handle.

https://i.imgur.com/maWZTMS.jpg

I'd use that in a heartbeat.

@SugarCayne.3098 said:ugh it won't let you edit post. Apologies for double.Disable Signatures.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So many nice enteries. I'm getting a feeling that anet dislikes any feminine weapons for this contest. There's not a single feminine one in the top-list, but alot very elegant and beautiful examples in this thread. Also, it seems that they only chose the best drawings, not the best designs. I see alot very good pictures here, which are not the best drawings but for sure better design-ideas.

• 3 months later...

Archived