Traveler's Notebook - Part 2

Drawner.2619

Ahai!

A while ago I uploaded a video with the first part of my GW2 traveler's notebook, which took me a few years to complete, and you can find it here.

Due to many varied things, including a world pandemic, I've been able to do the second part strangely fast, which I leave you below. It's all written in Asuran Script and if you want to see the pages in more detail or know what they say, you can access my Twitter or my DeviantArt.

This has been an incredible journey and I feel very satisfied to have been able to get to the end. Now, I hope to be able to repeat it in Cantha but, who knows? (although Anet, yes, yes, you, if you give me a beta access, I can upload things like a sneak peak, uh? uuuh?)

Well, I hope you like it at least half as much as I liked doing it!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

I love how well everything comes together in there. Also you are a legend for tucking a tattered metal legion concert ticked in there, haha! (though only one out of five stars? ...tststs ;))

Thanks alot for sharing! I believe, i'm not the only on who would love to see a cathan counterpart.

Keep it up!

Edited by TezPoca.7203
  • Like 1

Thank you all so much! Seriously, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

On 10/14/2021 at 2:39 PM, TezPoca.7203 said:

Also you are a legend for tucking a tattered metal legion concert ticked in there, haha! (though only one out of five stars? ...tststs ;))

The concert was riddled with errors! The dragon almost scorched the audience... And half of the equipment didn't work!

20 hours ago, Uden Reavstone.3426 said:

I love how some of the pages of both books have wear and tear. Add some cool flavor to the whole thing.

Well, that's what happens when you draw while being attacked by things that burn. I thought I would have learned my lesson with the first notebook....

• Like 1
  • Confused 1