No bonus for returning players?

Luky.9578

17 hours ago, Sherlock.1607 said:

I returned to the game because engine update (finally after 9 years) but I feel like I am F2P player despite I bought the base game for a full price, I should get at least one expansion for free or a discount. I am thinking about buying the new incoming explansion, but I suppose I need all expansions plus the stories 200gems each to understand the story and all of it is really expansive.

Why did you even leave the game? Was Sherlock 🧐 following a different trail 👣? Was Sherlock led astray - what happened  Where were you? We would have needed you, one time or another! 🔎

If you'd followed the trail all the way here (to today), the outcome would be very different, wouldn't it? The incident would have been solved long ago. 😁

P.S. My contribution or comment is not really to be taken seriously. 😉

• Haha 1

The performance was really bad and it still not perfect but its better now. I was wrong about not getting anything, I didnt know about F2P players having less character slots, inventory space, gold exchange and less importance of the LW stories. I returned to the game and saw whole stories behind pay wall so I thought thats really terrible, why returning player should stay, thats really discouraging. Now I know better.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Sherlock.1607 said:

The performance was really bad and it still not perfect but its better now. I was wrong about not getting anything, I didnt know about F2P players having less character slots, inventory space, gold exchange and less importance of the LW stories. I returned to the game and saw whole stories behind pay wall so I thought thats really terrible, why returning player should stay, thats really discouraging. Now I know better.

This type of post feels rare to see. I am glad the forum posters were able to get you on the right track, welcome back!

• Like 1