Botting-Scamming-afk'ing (Dragonstorm Meta)

I understand your frustration (assuming it is true).  However, I would suggest handling this in a different way.
What you are experiencing seems to me some folks exploiting (using an unintended feature or bug in the game to gain an unfair advantage) and I would suggest handling it as such.

How to report this as an exploit?
1: open a support ticket (go to the main website, click login in the top right corner if needed, click on support and choose the option to open a ticket.
2: add as much relevant info to the ticket, inlcuding the date/time the meta started, the time it ended (also add the time zone or note it in server time if possible). The characternames and if possible the IP-adres of the instance (type /IP in game). It might be best to gather data for a week. Please ensure you pick the options game support - report an ingame bug).

Why would this work better?
First of all. The GM's check for breaches of the User Agreement. You can argue wether or not this is a clear breach. They are not doing something special to get credit, but the credit should not be awarded to them. Although exploiting itself is something you can be actioned for by the GM's, they first need to establish it is an exploit. GM's are part of NCSoft as they are the distributor. The decission it is an exploit is taken by Arenanet (and if needed they will ask the GM's to take action). By reporting this as an exploit, it helps in getting it on the table with the right people and organisation.

Last of all. Please consider taking down your post here or edit out the information. You are advertising the exploit. First of all this is not allowed (although I doubt you'll get in trouble with it). But more importantly, it does what advertising an exploit does, letting people know the exploit. It means more people might start doing it and that is something you likely do not want to happen.