Untamed: Natural Fortitude functionality change

Arheundel.6451

In light of the recent observations regarding the usage of the pet during zerg fight, I propose to Anet to change Natural Fortitude to Feral ResolutionPet gains : +40%-HP , 30% dmg reduction and condi duration while in Unleash mode.

-During Unleashed Mode, the pet skills are replaced, this would serve as sort of "compensation" but also makes the pet more manageable during zerg fights.

Thoughts?

• Confused 1

Well it is an idea. I think it would cause a lot of problems in PvP although the trait can be fine tunes in that game mode. 

Although the main problem is not only the hp but the pets don't cleanse or dodge. 

Because they don't dodge they go thru every red circle in sight and that overload them with conditions. Because they don't cleanse those 20 stacks of torment, 15 of poison and 10 of burning will be ticking there until the pet is dead. 

Your only cleanse is a 20 seconds CD pet swap which then defeats the point of having different pets. 

• Like 1

I would rather they address the large scale pet survivability issue outside of the untamed traitline so that it can apply to all rangers.

I'm also in favor of changing natural fortitude to natural armor (+240 toughness). There are a bunch of +vitality amulets and +10% health runes in spvp but many fewer ways to increase toughness.

Edited by covahlam.6391