About the GS moveset and animations

Ulysses.2058

Spoilers from PoF ahead.

So, after playing the Balthazar fight for a second time after PoF came out, I noticed one of his moves is pretty similar to the new Vindicator dodge. And I instantly thought it's such a wasted opportunity not to copy some of his other attacks.

I guess it's unreasonable to ask for a full floaty GS moveset, seeing how all the new e-specs have mostly recycled animations, but at least bringing some of those attacks would feel really good.  E.g: one of his attacks opens some fiery rifts on the ground after weaving the sword in the air –wouldn't that fit he current GS2 perfectly?

What do you think? Are there any chances for the moveset to be changed before release? And for it to have new animations? 

Edited by Ulysses.2058
Removed a point from the title

• Ulysses.2058 changed the title to About the GS moveset and animations
4 hours ago, Ulysses.2058 said:

Spoilers from PoF ahead.

So, after playing the Balthazar fight for a second time after PoF came out, I noticed one of his moves is pretty similar to the new Vindicator dodge. And I instantly thought it's such a wasted opportunity not to copy some of his other attacks.

I guess it's unreasonable to ask for a full floaty GS moveset, seeing how all the new e-specs have mostly recycled animations, but at least bringing some of those attacks would feel really good.  E.g: one of his attacks opens some fiery rifts on the ground after weaving the sword in the air –wouldn't that fit he current GS2 perfectly?

What do you think? Are there any chances for the moveset to be changed before release? And for it to have new animations? 

Interesting thought but probably too late for the party. I think at this point the best we can hope for is flashier effects, but I’m thinking the animations are probably done. Personally, I was hoping for a spin slash, like the ranger gs on some their move sets.