[NA] [SoV] [lgbtq+] Is no longer looking for new friends at this time

Xana.9453

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi!! i'm actively searching for a new guild to join and your guild sounds super great!! i'm a long time player and am online fairly often through the week. although i'm not active doing wvw or pvp type of stuff, i love doing main story instances, achievment tracks, map metas, dragon response and strike missions, hanging around, you name it!! i really enjoy helping new and returning players too :)) i'm a queer person myself and would enjoy being in a smaller space of lgbtq+ friendly folks. it would be awesome to be in a guild of people who also have a good sense of humor about the trials and errors of guild wars 2 lol. 

edit: idk why my profile says it was made today but i've been on gw2 since launch day 😭😭 i don't really log onto the forums very often but found your post while googling around!! 

Edited by WasabiMonster.9238

5 hours ago, WasabiMonster.9238 said:

hi!! i'm actively searching for a new guild to join and your guild sounds super great!! i'm a long time player and am online fairly often through the week. although i'm not active doing wvw or pvp type of stuff, i love doing main story instances, achievment tracks, map metas, dragon response and strike missions, hanging around, you name it!! i really enjoy helping new and returning players too :)) i'm a queer person myself and would enjoy being in a smaller space of lgbtq+ friendly folks. it would be awesome to be in a guild of people who also have a good sense of humor about the trials and errors of guild wars 2 lol. 

edit: idk why my profile says it was made today but i've been on gw2 since launch day 😭😭 i don't really log onto the forums very often but found your post while googling around!! 

Invite sent, welcome.

5 hours ago, SovietVixen.7396 said:

i wish there was lgbtq+ guild on eu. I guess its time to move to america .-.

From what I've read here, there's a few of them in EU. I dunno if they're accepting new people but I've seen a few ads for them. However, if you do find yourself in our region our doors will be open for a bit longer. Last time I tried playing on EU servers the ping was horrible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. Returning player here, previously in a queer guild which seems to have evaporated while I was away. I mean, I was only gone 5 years, geez folks!  😄

Anyway, looking for
some folks to hang with while I level up a rev, relearn my 80 necro & mes (& see if they finally duke it out to claim the title of 'main'... or just make out; it's kinda 50/50 on that), maybe dabble in some of the other classes, gaze longingly at every Bifrost that passes by (srsly, Arah just... broke me; I have never finished that dungeon), dip a toe into PoF for a mount (just bought the tri-pack; I never even did HoT although it was out when I left), & try to finally finish the base story so I can move on through all of the DLCs & xpacs in narrative order (other than that dip for the mount unlock).

Small goals. 😄  More fun w/ others. 🙂

Oh, I'm U.S. Pacific timezone, & Crystal Desert world. I understand cross-world guilding works fine except we couldn't WvW together? A world transfer is possible at some point if that's a big thing the guild does. I also split some of my game time to a private Ark server, but that's just a couple of friends & at this point I'm only really playing for the 'big challenges' when we do a wyvern or drake run, go for an artifact, or fight a boss.

Hiya! The description of the guild seems to fit exactly what I'm looking for 😀.  I've been a long time lone wolf player looking to meet new friends. I play pretty casually throughout the week and love exploring and doing story instances. Never got into raiding or strikes but recently been really wanting to give it a proper go and i'm excited to learn a part of the game that I never bothered to touch. 

Good afternoon!

I'm a returning gaymer that had little experience with GW2 the first go-around but have played MMO's such as City of Heroes/City of Villains, Lord of the Rings Online, Age of Conan, DC Universe Online and Star Wars the Old Republic. I recently took advantage of the EoD bundle sale and am definitely enjoying it much more this time around. I'm currently lone-wolfing it but Shadows of the Veil sounds like a great guild to be a part of. 🙂

I'm in the southeastern US. My main character is almost at 71 so I know there's a lot more ahead once I reach max level...and a helpful guild would be much appreciated. I also enjoy teaming up with lower-level guildmates to help them in their quests.

Many thanks for your consideration!  😀

• Xana.9453 changed the title to [NA] [SoV] [lgbtq+] Is no longer looking for new friends at this time