Significant otter not unlocking

Gehenna.3625

Did you go and open the Vault after completing the Treasure Slueth achievement?  It looks like Treasure Sleuth achievement might end after finding the 6th Treasure Hunter, so opening the Vault to get the Ancient Norn Talisman, which is what unlocks the Significant Otter achievement, isn't technically a part of any achievement.  And according to the wiki page for Memory of Otter, it is possible to get Memories of Otter before you've unlocked the Significant Otter achievement by salvaging Stormcaller Weapons. 

Significant Otter Achievement

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Memory_of_Otter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, pinerider.1950 said:

Did you go and open the Vault after completing the Treasure Slueth achievement?  It looks like Treasure Sleuth achievement might end after finding the 6th Treasure Hunter, so opening the Vault to get the Ancient Norn Talisman, which is what unlocks the Significant Otter achievement, isn't technically a part of any achievement.  And according to the wiki page for Memory of Otter, it is possible to get Memories of Otter before you've unlocked the Significant Otter achievement by salvaging Stormcaller Weapons. 

Significant Otter Achievement

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Memory_of_Otter

I see, so the wiki is wrong in the sense that the prerequisite is not the achievement and opening that vault actually is. I'm not sure if I opened it but will check. Thanks for this.

Edit: I had to look up a video on YouTube to find the location of the vault, but I found it and hadn't been there yet, so this has been the solution. Thanks again.

Edited by Gehenna.3625
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1