looking for a friendly NA pvx guild

ZerotheFang.5890

Looking for a active casual, helpful, low-medium requirement (fine with rep all time), and friendly pvx guild on Tarnished Coast, prefer a guild not going be lost in numbers but not small that if everyone is offline I feel alone and some place that is drama free. about me got 10 characters been playing since after season 2 finished. Plz message me in game via mail system about guild.

What I am looking for:

1. events mainly someplace with active ones, just daily stuff I can join up and do

2. some place help me clear raids, am a little rusty but I have done wing 1 full, wing 3 up to Xera (not done Xera), wing 4 up to Deimos but not cleared.

3. fractals someone to do t4 dailies i have done CMs have clears for nightmare and shattered.

4. wvw mainly TC server just a small group to run around and do dailies or stuffs no need a full zerg group but be nice if have one.

Edited by ZerotheFang.5890

Hi Zero!  Sounds like Remnants of Hope might be a good fit.  We raid and strike, WvW  and sPvP, and all that good stuff but without meta builds or judgment.  We have a grab bag event where people can get help with whatever they are working on.  Our community even has an ESO Division.

As far as the new member experience, check out what one new member posted yesterday:

I'm a newly-minted member and recently returned to GW2. This has already been one of the best experiences I've had joining a guild in an MMO. The guild is exceptionally active, with enough people around for a variety of events depending on your interests. Everyone has been warm, welcoming and helpful, willing to take the time to provide information as well as help you get things done in game. The discord and the guild forum are bustling as well. Overall, RoH has made it a lot easier for me to get back into the game and enhanced my experience. I'm very happy to have found you all and I encourage anyone who is curious to check it out!

But you can't just join a discord and become a member of RoH; we have a two-week trial membership with requirements because we take our community seriously.

Let me know if you have any questions, and hope you find what you are looking for!

Shrieking Quokkas is fairly newish, and still considered small, just clocked over 60 members (probably because I got busy and stopped recruiting) we do have a guild hall and the interior decorators are having fun in there.The bonus of us being a relatively small guild is we don't have any long term cliques and so far no overinflated egos.

There's a decent mix of interests in game we're working on some strike teams and a couple people are running regular Fractals. Anything you want to do just give a shout and people are likely to jump onboard for the fun of it. Or if you're really bored you can turn me into your own personal taxi service. Been done before so why not.

Timezones are split between SEA and US times, most of the Discord voice activity seems to be US evening/Aussie Daytime though we're working at expanding that given the founders are in Oz.I'd like to see voice chat get busier because it's a great space to toss ideas about but it's not mandatory. We don't insist on repping either, you're an adult so your choice, though it's nice when people do.
We'll help you if you ask and like to brainstorm ideas but we won't order you around that's WAY too much work and this is supposed to be fun., besides everyone plays the game their own way.

As for why Quokkas...... well drop into the Discord and we'll tell you. Come check us out and maybe you'd like to make us one of your 5 Guilds to hang out with.

This Discord link may be permanent or it may self destruct at random intervals, only Discord knows!

https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX

6 hours ago, Lorynn.4032 said:

Shrieking Quokkas is fairly newish, and still considered small, just clocked over 60 members (probably because I got busy and stopped recruiting) we do have a guild hall and the interior decorators are having fun in there.The bonus of us being a relatively small guild is we don't have any long term cliques and so far no overinflated egos.

There's a decent mix of interests in game we're working on some strike teams and a couple people are running regular Fractals. Anything you want to do just give a shout and people are likely to jump onboard for the fun of it. Or if you're really bored you can turn me into your own personal taxi service. Been done before so why not.

Timezones are split between SEA and US times, most of the Discord voice activity seems to be US evening/Aussie Daytime though we're working at expanding that given the founders are in Oz.I'd like to see voice chat get busier because it's a great space to toss ideas about but it's not mandatory. We don't insist on repping either, you're an adult so your choice, though it's nice when people do.
We'll help you if you ask and like to brainstorm ideas but we won't order you around that's WAY too much work and this is supposed to be fun., besides everyone plays the game their own way.

As for why Quokkas...... well drop into the Discord and we'll tell you. Come check us out and maybe you'd like to make us one of your 5 Guilds to hang out with.

This Discord link may be permanent or it may self destruct at random intervals, only Discord knows!

https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX

first not to complain but that copy paste message is badly put together and I can hardly read this in dark mode, 2nd it does not get any info on guild outside of you have 60 members and do fractals, kind of need more like server on/ requirements/ other events you do this is not really selling me your guild sry no thanks.

• ZerotheFang.5890 changed the title to looking for a friendly NA pvx guild

Ok sorry to offend?
Honestly server is unimportant except for WvW and while some of us are in there most aren't so we don't focus on it. 
Wasn't aware the copy didn't translate well I shall type it all out for the next person.
Mostly we're just having fun and not taking things too seriously and given your response here I doubt we'd be a good fit for you.
Good luck in your Guild hunt

5 hours ago, Lorynn.4032 said:

Ok sorry to offend?
Honestly server is unimportant except for WvW and while some of us are in there most aren't so we don't focus on it. 
Wasn't aware the copy didn't translate well I shall type it all out for the next person.
Mostly we're just having fun and not taking things too seriously and given your response here I doubt we'd be a good fit for you.
Good luck in your Guild hunt

did not mean to offend, however server is important some times due to i have had issues in past where i cannot join people for stuff like metas/world map stuff due to they are on a different server and there is no join map popups when i right click idk why it happens just does some times.

Just to let you know that has nothing to do with server, and I think you'll find most guilds have people in a mix of servers.

It has no bearing on anything except for WvW. 

Edited to add: Unless you are talking about NA vs EU in which case you advertised NA and I don't bother replying to EU posts given our guild is NA.

Edited by Lorynn.4032