Can not use any of the 20% gem discount links at amazon in Denmark

All of them state that they are country specific so I can not get the discount?

Also tried some of the other links they don't even offer the discount? what is up with that?

if you are going to make the discount specific countries ONLY, it would have been helpful if you have stated this in the news article :-( 

5 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Not sure what you mean.  Discounts are from participating retailers. Links go to participating retailers, which state their requirements.  🤷‍♂️

ahh well in that case I guess it makes sense, I just assumed that when Arena net puts it up as big news on their own site that they were part of it. Ohh well guess no gems for me 🙂

15 hours ago, Pastry.8214 said:

All of them state that they are country specific so I can not get the discount?

Also tried some of the other links they don't even offer the discount? what is up with that?

if you are going to make the discount specific countries ONLY, it would have been helpful if you have stated this in the news article 😞

Try GameCardsDirect and GameLiebe. As long as you have a working e-mail address and your selected payment method is supported, you should be fine.

3 hours ago, Silesium.5623 said:

How long they take to process?

Just a few minutes. I just ordered from them and got my keys pretty quick. This was my first experience with them. Some people over on the GW2 subreddit also bought from Gameliebe, after running into similar issues with Amazon, and generally seemed positive about it. The email may end up in your junk folder though, so be sure to check that.

13 hours ago, Late For Tea.1846 said:

Just a few minutes. I just ordered from them and got my keys pretty quick. This was my first experience with them. Some people over on the GW2 subreddit also bought from Gameliebe, after running into similar issues with Amazon, and generally seemed positive about it. The email may end up in your junk folder though, so be sure to check that.

Ye thx it was in spam folder I never look at x.x