[NA] Looking for small guild (<30 people) who are active, but mostly care about socializing. If none exist, wouldn't mind starting one.

Eirise.8672

Hey there. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me.

My main priority is socializing. Being able to say hi to people on a regular basis and ask if anyone wants to do dailies or finish maps, or whatever else. I would like to try dungeons & fractals with a group, especially as I've never accessed this content before. I've got zero interest in RP though. I also really prefer smaller groups; Joining random guilds with a hundred members, 70% of which are grayed out names last active 3+ years ago, feels so weird. I'm assuming there's a reason why super inactive people don't get kicked, though.

I've been playing since launch, but very much off and on. So in many ways am a noob, but I get the gist of most things. I just haven't done much beyond basic pve. I also do tend to be more active, rather than a once a week player. 

My server is Sanctum of Rall, but I guess that doesn't matter too much since you can guest?

Even if you don't have a guild or want to be in one, give me a shout (in game I guess?) if you want company. 

Edited by Eirise.8672
forgot region

• Eirise.8672 changed the title to [NA] Looking for small guild (<30 people) who are active, but mostly care about socializing. If none exist, wouldn't mind starting one.