Who is the Clone and who is a partymember?

moony.5780

It often happen to me, that i try to buff my allies with a chronomancer, but running only towards my own clones. Also others in my party often think the clone was me. Its really hard to play non stacking teamplay like this. Anyone have some ideas how i know easier within 1 second who is a party member and who is the clone?

• Confused 1

I usually check for the name colors...so when i see a lot of blue names stacked,  then i think its my team....but then it turn out they r only my own clones....within a 1 second decision I go for the colour of the names not the appearance of the character. The way it is right now is great for pvp....but for pve it's just annoying. I mean pets, phantasm and minions also have a green colour names and not blue like party member......o.o 

Edited by moony.5780

3 hours ago, moony.5780 said:

It often happen to me, that i try to buff my allies with a chronomancer, but running only towards my own clones. Also others in my party often think the clone was me. Its really hard to play non stacking teamplay like this. Anyone have some ideas how i know easier within 1 second who is a party member and who is the clone?

You can ask ur teammates to put the red marker on u. Its annoying to have it (imo). But that may help ur teammates to know which is u.

14 minutes ago, moony.5780 said:

That's an idea 🙂 so now the only problem remaining is how I know fast who is my teammate and who is my clone

Perhaps use an obnoxious, I mean unique, skin and dye choice.  I tend to use gear and colors brighter than other players and within a theme for the season.  Although I just got permafrost dye so my entire look is blindingly white, and highly visible.