Vindicator - Forerunner of Death

Ephyr.2175

Hello,

wouldn't it be logical and more sensible if Forerunner of Death added CC (Knockdown / Knockback)?
At the moment, Vassals of the Empire is giving a teammate boon, Saint of zu Heltzer heals and the healing is increased. The Forerunner of Death only increases damage while dodging,
it would look good and cool if this dodge had CC (Knockdown / Pull / Knockback) something like a shockwave.

Edited by Ephyr.2175

Please no. Honestly, I greatly dislike this direction of ANet superpowering dodges and then putting drawbacks to the specs that take away a lot of the fluidity of the playstyle (Mirage, Vindicator). IMO the game is at its best when a dodge is simply a dodge. Also we already have one kitten pseudo-CC-on dodge trait, Flashbang on Engi, which is absolutely horrible design on ANet's part. Also also what @Lonewolf Kai.3682said: they will nerf the damage in competitive modes if they added CC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Za Shaloc.3908 said:

Please no. Honestly, I greatly dislike this direction of ANet superpowering dodges and then putting drawbacks to the specs that take away a lot of the fluidity of the playstyle (Mirage, Vindicator). IMO the game is at its best when a dodge is simply a dodge. 

Can't agree more. As fun as Vindicator beta was, it was a huge relief going back to my Herald and regular dodges

• Like 2

i dont really mind the dodge as it is now, i mean id prefer if you could choose when to land and while on air youre constantly evading, with how much endurance you can generate, evades on sw3 block on gs4 and so on i think its a good change, mirage is similar, you have a lot of skills on sword axe etc that help you evade/blovk dmg, proof is twin largos raid where as mirage you are constantly evading and hitting without stoping, maybe its not as good as mirage but well have to wait and see for release