Crafting Gift of Aurene

I was looking at crafting Gift of Aurene.  It looks like the five crafting recipes are something you use once and never again.  Is that correct or am I missing something?  I'm just debating if I want to buy the recipes or just buy the crafted items from the TP.  It will definitely cost more to craft them myself.  Obviously you can craft the items and sell them but at this point the profit margin is marginal at best and potentially a loss for most of the them.  I'm sure when this was first added to the game they were nicely profitable.  The recipes don't seem like something that is likely to ever be used for something else.  Of course, there's no way to know for sure.

I'm not in any huge hurry to get this done so I thought see what other people's thoughts are on it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yeah, as I recall you only need these once to assemble the gift/get the mini, and then never again. If it's cheaper to grab what you need from the TP, that sounds about right. Quite a few things in the game are like this and are less cost effective if you make them yourself, so it's handy to check the TP when it comes to crafting anything of consequence.

• Like 3