Weird bug with Grothmar Valley JP

jokke.6239

I have done the JP before. Now I need to do it for Return achievement.

I can only light the first torch at the entry. When I fall into water and go to pick up new torch and light it, it won't work. Nothing happens when I press F.

Happens on first 2 checkpoints at least, haven't made it further.

Have tried relogging. Have tried going out of the JP area and redoing it.

Still can't light the torch (except for the first torch at the entrence)

Have seen no examples of this happening to other people on a google search. 

Also works just fine for everyone else at the JP.

And yes my F key is working

I really can't see how I can be doing something wrong as it's just pick up a torch, go to brazzier and press F. Have even tried going around the whole brazzier and standing on top of it etc. Nothing works.

• Like 1

There are four braziers located within the puzzle area. Each brazier (except the last) also has a nearby torch. You'll need to light each successive brazier as you progress through the puzzle in order to access the reward chest. Falling into the water (including treading water) or falling victim to the frogs' water breath attack will extinguish the torch; torches can be re-lit at previously lit braziers. Mounts and Gliders are disabled within the puzzle area.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gauntlet_of_the_Khan-Ur

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

There are four braziers located within the puzzle area. Each brazier (except the last) also has a nearby torch. You'll need to light each successive brazier as you progress through the puzzle in order to access the reward chest. Falling into the water (including treading water) or falling victim to the frogs' water breath attack will extinguish the torch; torches can be re-lit at previously lit braziers. Mounts and Gliders are disabled within the puzzle area.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gauntlet_of_the_Khan-Ur

shhhh .. It was a bug. I'm sure of it 😅

• Haha 3