Dragon Stat Will Be Pretty Cool for Revenant

Justine.6351

Maybe it is just me, but I never saw Dragon as a potential replacement for Berserkers.  I see it as a replacement for Marauders, particularly on builds that over-cap precision when wearing the full set.  See, Marauders does 91.4% of the damage of Berserkers on builds where the precision doesn't get wasted.  In places where it does get wasted, it is better to either hybrid the gear, or go full Dragon.  The point being to build up some extra vitality for when you need survival.  If you want to build as much damage as possible regardless of personal survival, we already have Berserkers.

The professions I can see using Dragon are Guardian, Revenant (particularly Renegade), Necromancer (particularly Reaper).  The other ones don't have strike builds brimming with so much crit chance that renders Marauder an inefficient option.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hash.8462 said:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever tested Brutal Momentum uptime for various raid or strike bosses?

Against the test golem you always have 100% uptime, but how much is in a real fight?

In a real fight the uptime depends on how good you play. The better you play the better your uptime will be. There is not a single boss where dodging is required to survive. Especially with battlescars you can also facetanke quite a lot without worrying about dying. The only boss you can't facetanke is sloth shake, but I'd rather use sword 3 there.

Everything else can be avoided with positioning.