[NA][PVX]Building a community with Aegis [AGS]

bones.6524

Hey here's a short update we have for everyone!

The Festival of the Four Winds is still going strong, and we've successfully had our guild leader head squads and beat boss blitzes quickly and easily! Join in for some guild-time fun while we chat about silly and dumb things and enjoy each others company! We're currently doing festival runs every Wednesday night at reset +2 hours!

Come join in on the festival fun right here!

Happy Tuesday!

This week we're really going to buckle down and focus on consistently beating Aetherblade Hideout CM before we'll be comfortable moving onto Kaineng Overlook CM. As always we will try to make room for everyone in the future who displays interest!

The new Steam release for GW2 is an exciting time, since the game will have a new, wider audience that can experience and love the game! We're always welcome to players of any type and any experience! If you're a player of any type or any experience, you can join Aegis [AGS] and help create a stronger community by applying right here!

This is a special day! Today is the 10th anniversary for GW2, and with it even more free goodies!

We welcome players of ALL skill types! All we want to see is our community growing better and we can't do it without you! 

An update about raids: we currently have a lot of interest from newer members which is fantastic news since we can fully gear people up faster!

An update about strikes: we have once again conquered CM Mai Trin and we are planning on tackling Kaineng Overlook soon!

Here's the way you can join us and become part of our community! Click right here! The party's not complete without you!

Hello hello I hope everyone new and returning are enjoying GW2!

There's been a lot of free giveaway items in the Black Lion Gem Store this past week, and I hope you all got to snag them! Today's offer was a free mount skin of your choosing, so make sure to grab that one since it's got a bunch of really amazing skins!

Raid training on Saturdays is quite popular within our guild right now, but we'd love to have you join us too! Our Strikes CM group easily beat Mai Trin and Ankka last week and had a good amount of practice on Kaineng Overlook CM. I can practically see the finish line for that in the horizon!

Hope to see more, and new friendly names and faces join us! That can be you if you click right here!

Greetings everyone!

Here's a short update on things going on with the guild! We've had so many new members joining the guild, and we always welcome more friendly faces!

We now run easy/casual raid wing clears on Wednesdays for LI, so if that's of interest to you then come on in and join us. We've also had a large increase in the interest of T4 Fractal CMs, so we're also running those and training for them if you're interested!

Just also wanted to give a huge shoutout to all the officers and members that keep this tight-knit guild running. Y'all are the best.

You can join our shenanigans in Aegis [AGS] by clicking right here!

Hello hello!

Here's the weekly update on how things are going on in AGS! The easy/casual raid wing clears on Wednesdays seem to be a hit so far! Come in and get those easy LI!

Fractals are increasingly becoming a new area of interest as well! Let's keep the gold flowing from the Mists straight into our pockets!

Join Aegis [AGS] and our fun by filling out our short and easy application form right here!

Hey everybody!

I'm here this week to quickly talk about Fractals CM training! With it happening on Fridays, we aim to have a consistent group of people who show interest in wanting to learn CMs for 98-100. With a consistent group of newcomers mixed with veterans, this can help facilitate the learning and teaching process. This way, we can consistently ensure clears every week on Fridays until people are comfortable enough to do it every day!

Apply to Aegis [AGS] today by filling out our form right here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there everyone! I just got back from vacation not too long ago, but let's get back to updates!

Things are still going swimmingly with all guild events! However, I'd like to once again bring up that Fractals CM training is a great time to learn harder content AND make lots of gold! It also gives a pretty awesome title if done flawlessly!

Wrapping things up, the Halloween event is coming soon to the game and it's a wonderful time altogether! Join us in the events to come by clicking right here! I promise we're not THAT scary. :)

Hello there!

In lieu of the previous week's post about Fractals CM, we are always welcome to anyone at any Fractal level, so come on in and join us for a good time! It's definitely got a learning curve, but it does help encourage team play that will stay with you throughout all of the endgame!

Hope everyone is having a good time! I can feel the Halloween spirit practically around the corner. Join us today by applying right here!

Spooky season is here!

Buckle in, because there's a bunch of new Halloween stuff everywhere in Tyria! The Labyrinth is back, and Steve is coming for your bums! Be quick and navigate door to door to get your goodie bag farm on! Hope everyone is having a blast with the Halloween event, even though it started just today!

Join us with the festivities this time around! Our application form is right here!

Happy Tuesday everybody!

Halloween's still in full swing in Tyria! We've been doing/heading some labyrinth farms for those interested! Otherwise, we're all still doing guild group content and enjoying each other's company this spooky season.

Once again, you can apply right here to join the guild! It's very quick and we just want to get to know you! Stay safe and farm, everybody!

It's no longer Halloween, but the Mad King's still holding on strong until November 8th!

Not much news or updates, but the upcoming strike mission looks promising! Hopefully it comes with great rewards too. Join us for the new strike mission coming soon by applying right here, and it only takes a couple of minutes honestly!

So far we've had many successful Old Lion's Court runs! I think it's safe to say we've figured it out, and are ready to reap the rewards! Adding it to our Tuesday all EoD strikes seems to be going well so far, so if you're interested please come and apply now!

The future balance sneak peek looked promising and interesting, so come enjoy it with us right here!

Old Lion's Court rewards keep flowing in! We've been slowly optimizing and learning some new strategies that we think work decently well. Thanksgiving is fast approaching here in the United States, so I'd like to take some time to acknowledge the people I play this game with. Thanks for the fun times! Here's to more that'll definitely come!

If you'd like to be part of the fun, you can join us by clicking right here!

Hello here's a short update for the week! The Black Friday Black Lion sales are still going on! There's been a handful of valuable items in the gem store that were too hard to pass, so I too, caved and bought some. Hope everyone's wallets are still happy and healthy, because Wintersday is coming in fast!

By filling out our super short survey, you can join us and chat about a bunch of thing! The link to the survey is right here!

Wintersday event will the arriving next week! The meta for this event is usually my favorite since it's the most fun for me to grind out all the time! Hope everyone's staying warm, but until then let's keep up the holiday spirit! 

We'll be holding a guild lottery event soon so if you want to join us, fill out the survey right here!

Wintersday is still going strong! Hope everyone is staying warm and farming happily! Some of the new skins and cosmetics offered are definitely worth it for the snow diamonds IMO.

May everybody have a happy holiday season, and stay safe with your family. You can join us and see if you want to be part of our family if you fill out the application! It's right here!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend with family and loved ones. The holidays are over for most of us here in NA, but the festivities in GW2 are still going on for one more week! There's still time to get those cosmetics you've been eyeing, so let's get to work! 

Just about every night we've been doing Wintersday dailies with guildmates, so if you're interested go ahead and click right here to join us!

And with that the Wintersday event is over for another year! We can finally relax for a bit from the farming, and get back to comfy cruising. Some of us in Aegis currently are taking it steady, trying to recover from burnout or trying to prevent it altogether! Either way, we'll still be active and always willing to help in any way we can for our guild!

By clicking on the link right here you can very quickly apply to join AGS! It's just an extremely short survey that helps us get to know you!

Hello the Lunar New Year event is live! There's a lot of luck involved, figuratively and literally! Either way, the event is pretty this time is pretty simple and fun, so have at it everyone! We are currently interested in starting more WvW in AGS, so if you're on the Tarnished Coast server and are looking for something like that, we'd like for you to join some of us!

You can apply to AGS today by just filling out the quick form, and you can start right here!