[NA][PVX]Building a community with Aegis [AGS]

bones.6524

How is everyone's event going? You definitely can make a profit by opening red envelopes, but you definitely need a massive amount of luck to get it done! This is one of the more relaxed events where you don't really need to grind anything out, so it's a welcome break before the next big one!

If you want to join us in weekly activities and just daily short PvE content, you can apply right here!

To all my friends that celebrated, I hope you all had a wonderful Lunar New Year! The year of the rabbit is a particularly lucky one, I'm told! 

We still a little less than one week left of the Lunar New Year event! Make sure if there's any loose ends or cosmetics you want that you snag them while they're still here. 

If you're interested in our events and want people to play with you can join us! We're open to just about anyone, as long as you're open to be receiving of us and others! Apply by clicking right here and filling out our quick application form!

And now back to our regularly scheduled updates! The event is over, so I hope everyone can now relax and take it easy easy!

Nothing much aside from WvW changes are coming soon, so if you're on the Tarnished Coast server and want to run with some folks, we'd love to have you! It is worth noting that we have folks from every server, and once guild alliances kick in we'd love to have you regardless of server!

If you're interested in AGS, please right here and fill out the quick form to join us!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello today's Tuesday includes a new update! Class balances and slight reworks, as well as the WvW rewards are in! Unfortunately, it's currently a bit buggy, but those should get ironed out quick! Overall, I'm pretty excited for the class changes because it has potential to change up the meta in some way at the very least. 

You can join Aegis [AGS] by filling in the quick application we have! You can access it by clicking right here!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody I'm back! I took a long break from GW2, but I'm glad to be back and ready to enjoy content! How has everybody enjoyed the new story content? I have personally just started it, but so far it's promising! I loved eating all the food in the first story instance because I'm a glutton 🙂

I hope I can see many new names and faces joining Aegis [AGS] soon! You can join us by filling out this quick form by clicking this link right here!

Happy Monday and I hope the week is starting off strong for everyone! We are currently trying to do more WvW content as a guild on the Fort Aspenwood [FA] server! We as a guild aren't focused on WvW and have people from just about every server, but we enjoy each other's company and it's a fun time. 

If you're interested in joining our shenanigans, either WvW or other events, you can join us by filling out the super quick form right here.

Hello! Another week has rolled by so quickly! The Black Lion Gemstore sales are still going on, and there's currently character slots, equipment tabs and build templates too! Get them before they go!

As always, if you're interested in joining AGS, please fill out a quick submission so we can get you in. The application form is right here.

SAB is back, and with a beta World 3! I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but I'm still very excited for new SAB content. Let's get to farming baubles!

If you'd like to join AGS and possibly find a community you enjoy the company of, then we'd like to have you as well! The application form is just a short one that we keep for record purposes. The application form is right here.

What's everyone's thoughts on the new test World 3 in SAB? I hope everyone is having fun with the event! I've been saving my baubles for the retro-forged weapons. What about you guys?

If you'd like to join AGS and possibly find a community you enjoy the company of, then we'd like to have you as well! The application form is just a short one that we keep for record purposes. The application form is right here.

SAB is just about wrapping up, so hurry and get what you want before it's gone! How did everyone enjoy the content this year? It certainly was fun for me at least, but it's a time commitment that's for sure. Now we're back to normally scheduled content!

We've just kicked off a new guild system where it rewards you with utility items, mystic coins, dyes, etc. for just joining in on our events that we host! It's just another way we're trying to give back to our small community and saying "thank you for spending time with us".

So far the new rewards system we have is going great! We love having more people to do events and stuff with us, so it's great seeing people get rewarded for coming! We've had it going for 2 weeks, and there's been positive reception so I can only foresee it continually improving.

The recent buffs to the reaper elite spec has certainly renewed my interest in playing necromancer! We also have a new guild lottery event coming up! The winners get 35% for 1st, 25% for 2nd, and 15% for 3rd, based on total prize pool. The guild will receive 25% of the proceedings to fund events, guild hall upgrades, food, banners, etc.

The guild lottery is finished! Thank you to everyone for participating. The guild hall is close to being max leveled thanks to all the support we've had!

• 2 weeks later...

A new story mission is out as well as a new teaser of what's coming in summer of this year! I'm excited to dive into the story later tonight and see what's going on. I'll definitely be doing Gyala Delve again several times at least just to see what's changed!

What does everyone think about the new and finished Gyala Delve meta? I personally have always loved the siege turtle, so it ranks pretty high up there for me! Grabbing a few friends to do the meta is definitely the way to go since the turtle is necessary for the meta!

As always, if you'd like to join AGS and possibly find a community you enjoy the company of, then we'd like to have you as well! The application form is just a short one that we keep for record purposes. The application form is right here.

Dragon Bash is back! Join us in doing the festival meta if you're interested in just hanging out with people, relaxing, and getting candy! I haven't looked at all the new things offered, but I'm certainly excited to.

As always, if you'd like to join AGS and possibly find a community you enjoy the company of, then we'd like to have you as well! The application form is just a short one that we keep for record purposes. The application form is right here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope everyone is enjoying Dragon Bash and just having an overall good time! We just had another lottery finish up a few days ago and I'm thankful for everyone that entered! It certainly helps out the guild fund giveaways and stuff for the events we host, so thank you again.

Hello Dragon Bash is scheduled to be ending today after patch drop, so I hope you all got what you wanted! The new balance updates for professions seem promising, and as always I'm interested in seeing new builds emerge and old builds evolving!

• 1 month later...

Hello I am back from vacation! Are you guys excited about the new upcoming expansion?! It's one week away and I can't wait to dive back into the game. We'd love to see you around!

The expansion has launched and Secrets of the Obscure is out! We're all excited to dive right in and uncover as much as we can! 

What does everyone think about SotO? I'm personally enjoying all the lore and story stuff since I'm admittedly a sucker for that. Let me know what you guys think!

SotO has been out for a minute now! What does everyone think about the strike missions? I think they're a good entry point for beginners and I hope the CMs for them are going to be more punishing!

There's a new Fractals of the Mist promotional event going on for only a week! Make sure you join in on that if you can for those nice rewards! I'm an endless tonic collector so I'm definitely picking those up from the rewards!