[NA][PVX]Building a community with Aegis [AGS]

bones.6524

Today marks the third and last week of the Black Lion Stolen Goods event! Make sure you quickly knock those out so you can get those nice rewards! \

As always, if you'd like to join AGS and possibly find a community you enjoy the company of, then we'd like to have you as well! The application form is just a short one that we keep for record purposes. The application form is right here.

WvW Rush has ended, but I hear there's going to be a Dungeon Rush coming soon?! I'm very excited about that since I used to love running dungeons in the early days of this game!

As always, if you'd like to join AGS and possibly find a community you enjoy the company of, then we'd like to have you as well! The application form is just a short one that we keep for record purposes. The application form is right here.

• 2 weeks later...

Halloween is back in Tyria! I can't wait to dive in and see all the new cosmetics! I already saw that bat griffon skin and I may be in love.

• 1 month later...

It's been a while, but I'm back! How is everyone enjoying the newest SotO update? I think Inner Nayos is such a beautiful map. I'm excited to see how the weapons beta testing turned out on the developer's end! Personally I'm hoping for rifle mesmer and staff warrior to shine! What weapons do you guys want to see get some more polish?

Wintersday is here! About two weeks of winter events and cheer in Divinity's Reach! I personally am a big fan of the new SKYSCALE PLUSHY skin and I immediately purchased it because I need the add to my collection. The new fur shoulders skin from the achievements are looking really nice too!

How's everyone enjoying Wintersday so far this year? There isn't really anything different from this event compared to the rest of the previous years, but it's still fun! I hope everyone's staying warm for the upcoming holidays, and enjoying your time. 

Christmas is over, but the winter festivities in Tyria are still going! I hope the holidays were fun for everyone, and I hope that everyone got to spend time doing what the like with the people they like. Stay warm!

• 3 weeks later...

The WvW rush event is over, but with that comes a new one! The Return to Season 1 event started today and you can pick up nice rewards and some returning skins!

The PvP rush event has arrived! The WvW restructuring beta is still here too! This is a great time for competitive game mode enjoyers! We've been tagging up for groups of 10-20 people every Friday night in the guild for some fun in WvW, so if you're interested come join us!

• 2 weeks later...

How is everyone enjoying the Lunar New Year events? It's not highly packed with content, but if you're lucky enough you can definitely make money from it! After that WvW restructuring beta, it's good to wind down a bit from all that excitement with something more laid back, I think.

Happy Tuesday and I hope everyone is doing well. I myself spent the actual Lunar New Year with my family, so I was glad to have that opportunity with them! Nothing really new to report on, so I'll just say goodbye for now.

The new weapons are coming to live very soon! I hope everyone is as excited as I am about the weapons hopefully shifting metas around. New story incoming, as well as obsidian armor that actually looks great! New legendary relic incoming too, so there's a lot of content incoming.

Happy patch and update day! The new story segment has dropped, and also comes with the new weapons! I'm so excited to try out rifle mesmer and staff warrior. Those were by far my most desired ones to play with, and so far they're super cool! I hope everyone's having fun with the new update, and that maybe you can join us for it.