Old & Replaced

Strutter.2719

I can attest to how genuine and friendly the community we have built is. We're by no means the largest of guilds, but for me that really adds to the experience of being a member, because you aren't just another number, but an individual.

We endeavour to get to know each and every person who joins and are more than happy to help with any queries, dungeons, levelling, or WvW shenanigans (although admittedly we need to work on our co-ordination).

OOF has been asleep a while and whilst our group of base members is small, we are thoroughly excited to surge into the new EoD content and would like nothing more than to add to our little community.

Can highly recommend giving us a go! ^.^ There's no pressure to do or say anything if you don't feel comfortable at first, but we are always on discord if you'd like to chat. Whether we're on GW2 or not!

P.S -  We can sort out some cookies if that helps..

• Like 1

Hi guys, I’m a og 2012 release player have played on and off over the last ten years and looking for a chill guild to join as My current guild probably isn’t been active in over 4 years!

im just looking for a chill guild to join with cool people to enjoy playing the game with. I can’t promise I’ll be active everyday as I have work and other commitments which rules out most of the big guilds too! Just wondering my if you’d be interested in having me? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, porkfillets.4507 said:

Hi guys, I’m a og 2012 release player have played on and off over the last ten years and looking for a chill guild to join as My current guild probably isn’t been active in over 4 years!

im just looking for a chill guild to join with cool people to enjoy playing the game with. I can’t promise I’ll be active everyday as I have work and other commitments which rules out most of the big guilds too! Just wondering my if you’d be interested in having me? 

Hey Pork!

Great to hear from your. We are definitely pretty chill and we don't like to dictate what your schedule should be. We have people who are on all day every day, people who pop in late evening and those who are here on the weekend (and everything in between). 

We'd love to have you on board, hit me up if you have any more questions or let me know if you'd like an invitation 🙂

Very glad to have seen people choosing our guild through this forum post.

Our goal has always been to just be a fun group of players teaming up to do whatever content they feel like as long as it's fun!

I founded this guild over a year ago as I was tired of joining these so-called social guilds with 200+ members where you joined and nobody would really talk to eachother. It always felt like you just joined a big LFG channel.

When creating the guild I never could have imagined it'd ever grow but we went strong for a long time and were met with some great people who we play with until this day.

If you're looking for a fun guild to hang out with, don't hesitate and join us!

Some of us usually hang out in Discord as well while playing

PS: We're going to claim the new EOD guild hall this Friday so hurry up and tag along!

Hey, New player coming over from World of Warcraft but I haven't even touched that in a few years...

Been messing around on my own trying out the different professions and races and having a blast but it would be great to find a group to get to know and play with.

Reading SoulBeats comment above this guild sounds great, had similar experiences in other games of joining these massive guilds or channels where no-one really talks or gets to know each other and something a bit smaller  and friendly would be perfect!

I'll be sure to contact someone in game when I'm online tonight (assuming I can figure out how to do that...)

12 hours ago, Steelyjoe.3754 said:

Hey, New player coming over from World of Warcraft but I haven't even touched that in a few years...

Been messing around on my own trying out the different professions and races and having a blast but it would be great to find a group to get to know and play with.

Reading SoulBeats comment above this guild sounds great, had similar experiences in other games of joining these massive guilds or channels where no-one really talks or gets to know each other and something a bit smaller  and friendly would be perfect!

I'll be sure to contact someone in game when I'm online tonight (assuming I can figure out how to do that...)

We'd be glad to have you and yes it's definitely a great guild. I've added you to friends so if you can't figure it out then hopefully I'll see you log in 🙂

24 minutes ago, Tempura.2785 said:

This guild does sound like the right place for me.

I'll try catch one of you online tomorrow to hopefully get added.

14 hours ago, Steelyjoe.3754 said:

Sent invites to you guys!

Im an old player that has played since the first year of GW and moved to GW2 at launch.

Im mostly active for story updates (been soloing since the start), and like making my own builds (although havent played much outside my weaver recently).

Want to experience some fractals and all other party based endgame options without having to rely only on lfg .

Mostly enjoy doing pve stuff but am inclined to try pvp.

PS: On another note. Playing with randoms does bring some opportunities, as so far my greatest personal achievement was managing to solo Giganticus Lupicus with my "off-tank" shout warrior, from the 75%hp phase, after the guardian in the random party failed the 2nd phase reflect exploit (fixed since then) and everyone else got wiped, most nerve wracking and fun (infuriating and boring for my party possibly) 30min of my gw2 life. Never was so glad of having mace shield blocks xD

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LibertyGear.9516 said:

Im an old player that has played since the first year of GW and moved to GW2 at launch.

Im mostly active for story updates (been soloing since the start), and like making my own builds (although havent played much outside my weaver recently).

Want to experience some fractals and all other party based endgame options without having to rely only on lfg .

Mostly enjoy doing pve stuff but am inclined to try pvp.

PS: On another note. Playing with randoms does bring some opportunities, as so far my greatest personal achievement was managing to solo Giganticus Lupicus with my "off-tank" shout warrior, from the 75%hp phase, after the guardian in the random party failed the 2nd phase reflect exploit (fixed since then) and everyone else got wiped, most nerve wracking and fun (infuriating and boring for my party possibly) 30min of my gw2 life. Never was so glad of having mace shield blocks xD

Sounds great and absolutely, there are some amazing experiences when you solo stuff but so too when you're playing with friends and then even failure can be a great time.

I've sent you an invitation!

3 hours ago, marmaladebacon.2064 said:

Been soloing most of my time in gw2 and trying to make my way through the story content (haven't played much past PoF). Would love to join an active guild and meet new people!

Well you're very welcome to join us! 

Invitation sent!

• Like 1

Hi,

I last played about 7 years ago with a Ranger who's at 80.  Decided to come back and try the game again so just started levelling my lvl 2 Necromancer I made all those years ago!  I've only got the base game at the moment but, as an oldie, I need to work my way back into the game.  I have no idea what to do with the Ranger now as all the skills etc have been forgotton!  Just looking to go through the story and no doubt ask loads of questions!  Watched some new starter videos so hopefully won't be long till I'm back up to speed.

26 minutes ago, zom.3512 said:

Hi,

I last played about 7 years ago with a Ranger who's at 80.  Decided to come back and try the game again so just started levelling my lvl 2 Necromancer I made all those years ago!  I've only got the base game at the moment but, as an oldie, I need to work my way back into the game.  I have no idea what to do with the Ranger now as all the skills etc have been forgotton!  Just looking to go through the story and no doubt ask loads of questions!  Watched some new starter videos so hopefully won't be long till I'm back up to speed.

I've sent you an invite, always welcome to join.
We've got a pretty active Discord where you're free to ask any questions, including what to do with your ranger and other builds 🙂

Hi folks,

I've been playing the game since launch (with a few breaks) and came back a few months ago. I am looking to be part of a guild that is social, does activities together, etc. I have been depending a lot on LFG for all the available content. I am actively doing Strike Missions and some of the raids and would like to do these together with a guild, learn, fight and win together 😉 

I am also always available to help out or even take a group of people through a raid/strike mission would that be necessary.

Finding a nice guild isn't easy in-game, and usually you get invited by a guild were you are a number instead of a person. This is what I am also looking to avoid. This is why after spending a few days on the forum I decided to apply 🙂 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Best regards,

Halbarz   

Hey Halbarz!

We are definitely social and regularly things together so that's a match for sure. In the past this has included just about every kind of content and we even had organised raids going on. However, raiding isn't something we're currently focusing on so while it's definitely possible, I have to be honest and say that if you're looking for this then you might be happier elsewhere or using multiple guilds for different kind of content.

That said, if you're okay with that then of course you'd be very welcome to join, just let me know.

5 minutes ago, fourhim.3584 said:

Casual 8 year player here.  Does anyone in the guild like to fish?  🙂 If so I'd appreciate an invite.  I also do PVE a lot, and my 20 year old son plays as well.  Thanks.

I am absolutely loving the fishing! Great way to unwind! I even made a bee-line for max skiff to give us all the power bonus while everyone else was working on their jade bots.

Invitation sent! let us know your son's IGN either here or in game and we can invite too.