Looking for adult only guild

My son and I are looking for a guild that will help us when needed we don't jump around from place to place doing events etc. I currently have my own guild well if you can call it that it is only my son and I will shut it down I am 62years old my son is 34 we have been playing since GW1 and still do play GW1 occasionally we are on everyday except When Real life needs us I also have my own Ventrilo server. If you want us please PM  here or reply to this post

55 minutes ago, Head Hunter Six.9801 said:

Thanks for the offer but the kind of guild we are looking for is one that will allow us to do our own thing but be part of a Guild and get help form them when needed. If that is you let me know

That sounds like a lot of guilds to me to be honest..
In fact i'd be surprised if most guilds didn't operate like that.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 3:29 PM, Head Hunter Six.9801 said:

Thanks for the offer but the kind of guild we are looking for is one that will allow us to do our own thing but be part of a Guild and get help form them when needed. If that is you let me know

that is definitely TYRS... yes, we do lots of events and such, but we don't require anyone to do anything but be a decent human. if you want to know more, i'd be happy to talk to you either on discord or in game.

• Thanks 1

awesome!!! i sent your invite out, but need your son's game tag - it's not in the app....

like yours is Head Hunter Six.9801

i need the numbers on the end to send the invite. have him comment on his app so i can get that sent tomorrow!

welcome to TYRS!