Where is Aurene in Convergence, eye of the north, EOD

Just started EOD Convergence and it says to go to Eye of the North and meet Aurene. I used the hall of monuments rune to travel to the eye of the north. Aurene is not in the hall, nor is there a green story icon on the map to show aurene's  location in far shiverpeaks. I have not finished any previous living world or POF, POT stories, so haven't hatched Aurene's egg prior to EOD. 

TIA

So... if you figured it out, can you share with the rest of us? 

I've been away from the game for years and just decided to come back. I'm still struggling with figuring out a whole bunch of stuff... took me a while to get to the point where I bought the portal stone and got to the Hall of Monuments, but there's nothing there. Do I have to complete some other questline or access the location in a different way? I'd really like to start the new content and this is completely blocking me 😪

7 minutes ago, JacquesStraw.8043 said:

So... if you figured it out, can you share with the rest of us? 

I've been away from the game for years and just decided to come back. I'm still struggling with figuring out a whole bunch of stuff... took me a while to get to the point where I bought the portal stone and got to the Hall of Monuments, but there's nothing there. Do I have to complete some other questline or access the location in a different way? I'd really like to start the new content and this is completely blocking me 😪

there are two Halls. One from the teleport stone thing from the vanilla game. the other is from the Living Story in Ice Blood Saga, the Ice Blood Saga hub is the version with the dragon. the vanilla one is empty