Piece of Dragon Jade

3 minutes ago, gametaunt.9105 said:

still strange no1 found it yet if it was from a vendor or something

It kind of takes us back to square on. Even though we know it´s crafted via recipe the questions shifts to "where to get the recipe?"

• Like 1

strange when looking on wiki for item link it says "The following chat links were included in your search query:

• [&CQ82AAA=]There is no article linked with this ID (13839) yet. If you know what recipe this chat link links to, please add the ID to the article or create it if it does not exist yet." item id 13839 is a 
    "name": "Healing Green Wood Staff",

"Piece of dragon jade" can currently also only be found in trading post if you keep searching via crafting menu.  

I guess hiding it behind some achievement would be too much. Maybe it´s a reward for some meta event. But by now some one shpuld have found it already. 

2 minutes ago, Razor.9872 said:

Whoever finds this recipe first is going to get rich fast.

Only from people wanting to spend 100 gold rather than wait a few days. The price is insane.

1 minute ago, Matto.2016 said:

"Piece of dragon jade" can currently also only be found in trading post if you keep searching via crafting menu.  

I guess hiding it behind some achievement would be too much. Maybe it´s a reward for some meta event. But by now some one shpuld have found it already. 

Yeah, metas have been successfully completed multiple times by reports and the zones I've entered late too. If it was a meta drop you'd think we'd see more on the market by now.

This is getting to be beyond a joke at this point. I grinded the Jade bot masteries, crafted/researched about 2000 items and have got everything I need to get my level 1 Jade bot to level 10, just waiting on the Dragon Jade. can I dev please come out and either say 'It's in the game keep looking' or 'Oops our bad, we'll add it in the next hotfix'. It's the not knowing that's doing my head in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, gametaunt.9105 said:

confirmed bug 

So it is a big mistep on their end.... i hope this not only gets patched soon but they tell us how to get it... some of us have wasted enough time on something that should have been heavily tested and in the expansion at launch... its a major feature for petes sake. Crazy lol.

Edited by MechanicalMind.9126
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Grassrab.9302 said:

During the launch event one of the devs said you needed items from the bosses to advanced your jade bot, but tier 3 modules would need a higher tier core (6 I think). Would be strange if it was not supposed to be available.

Confirmed the bosses have a chance to drop a special extra item for buying the upgrades. You can see it when you check the research merchants. I don't think the drop is 100% though (or theres a hidden meter for overall contribution to the meta I missed) as of the two bosses I've completed, I only received it for one (the other I only did the boss fight, not the meta)