Piece of Dragon Jade

Try checking your elite specialization ascended weapon collection, look for an item that has the ingredients you put in the mystic forge, you're missing oiled orichalcum weapon part. So that's a recipe for the collection most likely, I did it myself by adding  Oiled Orichalcum Mace Head

7 minutes ago, Vishveshwara.3027 said:

don't fully know if this is relevant to getting the recipe but.... https://imgur.com/a/h5jD1s5

could be how we get it or another part of legendary crafting. I've tried a crazy amount of crafting mats so far for the last piece but no luck

They are working on it now apparently, but i doubt the mystic forge will have anything to do with it. That is for legendaries.. We are talking about something that is for literally all the jade bot cores 1-10 all the expansions and maybe some of the armors too (i have no clue about those).

On 3/1/2022 at 5:32 PM, Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

Don't you have to do the New Kaineng Meta event all the way to the end?  I could have sworn I saw a note somewhere in-game about it.

The turtle mount is probably what you remember, you have a chance to get an egg drop to start the collection at the end of the meta if it actually finishes.

1 minute ago, Angelissa.8409 said:

Everyone waiting to be the first to sell em for mad profit lol

I wouldn´t expect from it some great profit. The current orders will very soon run out once the item is avaible. A few lucky people might make something around 50 to 200 gold. But if you´re looking at the current orders ... there´s not much to get there.