What chips are you going to use for your Jade Bot?

Yeah. You need to actually focus on killing stuff. When still focused on story/map completion and achievementing ... naturally the progress might be slower. I also wonder about high level trophies ... like those "baubles" and stuff - whether they also convert or not.

On 3/5/2022 at 5:30 AM, Luthan.5236 said:

Yeah. You need to actually focus on killing stuff. When still focused on story/map completion and achievementing ... naturally the progress might be slower. I also wonder about high level trophies ... like those "baubles" and stuff - whether they also convert or not.

I don't think anything worth a silver or more converts.

On 3/3/2022 at 1:09 PM, Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

During the Jade Bot reveal stream, they said the recyclers would only work on stuff you loot while they're equipped.

Since equipping it, I haven't had a single junk item in my inventory.  I'm going to get some set up on all my characters parked at Bjora Marches chests for the eternal ice they farm.

I wasn't getting any slivers the past few days.  I just tried it, jade recycler equipped, and got a junk item (broken lockpick) from a mob instead of the sliver.  So, appears to still be broken.