Condi Willbender in PvP...

KeoLegend.5132

I know its a noob and meme build, but i always had fun playing Core Burn Guard. To a point that i could say "mastered" it, got high Plat and could win a lot of duels. Overall a good spec.
Anyone tried Willbender in PvP?
I tried Wb/Valor/Virtues and WB/Radiance/Virtues and both worked well. The first one, using the Meditations Gimmick to heal and Condi cleanse, and the second one more DPS oriented with a bit less healing, although F2 CAN CLEAR CONDIS! due to 2nd trait of 2nd collum in Virtues.

How has been your overall experience with the class. Also any suggestions for builds, traits and combos?

Condi willbender? Nope its a power spec through and through. 

Willbender only has 50% uptime on their ability to apply burning. This can be somewhat increased by taking all the alacrity skills, but the fact of combat means you will be forced to cancel your f1 for f2/f3 removing your ability to apply burning. No one is going to be stepping on your 'tickling flames' for any significant amount of burning. This leaves torch 4 and purging flames. Torch 4 is unreliable and purging flames easily avoided.

The only way for Willbender to have consistent burn damages is if willbender flames hits consistently... as it stands, it can barely cause a single hit per virtues activations and that's pretty pathetic. All you are left with are Torch#4/5 and what ever is on your skillbar. F1 doesn't even offer additional burn applications for a serious burst unless some one AFK's on your flames...

As it stands Willbender simply wasn't made for PvP, unless the spec gets some huge buffs.

• I would love for the trait Searing Impact to apply burning for each Virtue activation instead of just your F1.
  • I would love for the trait Tyrant's Momentum to give 10s worth of Lethal Tempo's 4% damage increase per virtue activation/proc instead of a measly 4s.
  • I would love to see a trait reduce hit activations for F2 and F3, to 3 hits instead of 5, considering it is already difficult to have these activate as it is unless you're in a blob fight...

So many more items to mention but these are probably my 3 bigger gripes about the spec....

Edited by Saiyan.1704