"Wow! That's a quality guild." Thanks so much, take a look! | AFNM [OCE Primarily] [NA Server]

Thanks for clicking in and wanting to check us out!

If you want to know more about us, please CLICK HERE to check out our website.

What you will find on the website:

• Descriptions about our community and guild
  • Our active time zone information with a helpful link to a conversion tool (OCE, but happy for anyone)
  • Videos, pictures and quotes to help you see if our community is the kind of fun you're looking for
  • Guild page with details on what we strive for
  • A link to our discord so you can join immediately when ready

Now you might be thinking, why would a smaller guild need a website?

Without it this post would be an essay because having to tell you who we are take so many words when I would rather just show you what you are getting into!

Look forward to seeing you!

Edited by hellsqueen.3045
New title, new content!
  • Haha 1

• hellsqueen.3045 changed the title to Looking for a good time? ;) AFNM could be just right for you
  • 1 month later...
  • hellsqueen.3045 changed the title to Oh My God! Look! Is that... a guild ad? For AFNM! Be quick, this offer could end soon! [NA]
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 8:32 PM, Drax.7308 said:

Hi, wath is the guild activiti? 

Im loking for a good guild ho hits various activities in the game and diferent  game modes, im new player 

We have people who are open to playing every aspect of the game, currently we do raid training once a week which is Saturdays 11am where I am from.
We are primarily Aussie, so the time zone you are looking at is AEST/AEDT and generally the active hours based on that are 4:30pm to 8:30pm midweek and then most of the days for Saturday and Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • hellsqueen.3045 changed the title to "Wow! That's a quality guild." Thanks so much, take a look! | AFNM [OCE Primarily] [NA Server]
On 7/20/2022 at 12:36 AM, Sharke.5347 said:

Hi! I know most of you are Australian but you look really fun and nice! Can i join? Im in EST

You absolutely can join us!
I am sure we have some time cross overs on the weekend and stuff! Plus we do have a fair amount of people who live in the PST time zone I believe, so they might be able to cross over slightly better than I would. But everyone is definitely welcome!
I will send an invite to you in game for the guild 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 6:35 AM, Dejinda.1385 said:

Hello! I'm an NA player on third shift so your active hours would work out great for me. You guys seem to have a fun atmosphere and I'd love to join. I am noob with some characters at 80 but never did content like dungeons or raids, but would really like to. 

Sending an invite your way!

Hi! I'm a SEA player from the Philippines but my working hours are more in line with AEST. I just started playing during steam launch and would like to experience more of GW2. You guys look like you're having fun and I'd love to join in! I'm wondering if you guys are accepting level 54 characters(I have 2 level 80 boosts though)?

Edited by Save.8013

• 4 months later...