Elite spec Vindicator = Rlly bad

OoehheheoO.8924

On 3/7/2022 at 3:54 PM, Ustaf.2953 said:

Most consistent fix seems to be:

1. Swap vindicator traitline for something else, a core line, Rene or Herald

2. Log out, log in 

3. Reapply vindicator and assign skills (remember underwater)

4. Profit

Haven't had it stuck in blue since I did this

To follow up on this, unfortunately when I dismount while in Saint, it reverts back to this issue. 

Edited by Lotus Bane.9387

On 3/7/2022 at 2:40 AM, Master Ketsu.4569 said:

I did 38k on Golem ( Large ) with Jalis/Shiro and GS

The real problem is that Alliance is kind of bad in PvE. It feels like the legends were made to be a grab bag of useful things for PvP, but in PvE the numbers on the new legend seem too low making it inferior to just channeling upkeeps on Jalis and Shiro while doing rotations with GS and damage traits/gear/etc. Perhaps someone better at coming up with rotations than me can find a way to make it less kitten, but I couldn't. 

The new legends are absolute hot garbage especially the heals my god are those worthless (you too can maybe heal more than 4k in a perfect case scenario!) but everything else is just a random grab bag of whatever thrown together on a bar. This is especially true of Viktor, my god these are all incredibly circumstantial and spec that cant swap them out for something else entirely they're just wasted barspace. 

I appreciate what the development team was trying to do with the two spec gimick but they need to go back to the drawing board on this one cause these all feel vastly inferior to bogstandard jalis and shiro

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1