My opinion on turtle and meta.

I wont make this long since people have said plenty about the meta.  I would like to ask for a different approach to the mount. I think it could have been better received and a far more enjoyable experience had you received it for completing the 15 chapters of the story.  There is nothing special about the meta there is no depth to it, its a boss fight that suffers from many issues , that leaves players angry instead of having fun.  I found the final chapter of the story far more rewarding fun and a richer experience than spamming every 2 hours trying to get a kill.  Its sucking the soul out of the game because even though we are not forced to do it, you put something everyone wants tied to it.  And many are also upset me included you said it would be no more difficult that the roller beetle, I beg to differ. Roller beetle was no where this level of hardness, do you understand people are sitting in that zone all day trying to get this done.

That is not healthy or happy, it makes far more sense and it feels far more rewarding to have gone through the story and receive the turtle egg at the end. Instead of  frustrating players and making people angry over having to do what amounts to a raid level event for a mount that is part of the mastery features. I just think it should have been done different and tied to completing the story, instead of this painful and soul sucking meta. The meta fight should stand alone as its own zone event, without being tied to a mount.  The story fight is more fun anyway. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

yea, getting the egg after the story would put the turtle definitely more in beetle territory, the rest is literally just a small gold sink.

Personally the Meta is alot of fun to me, but its pretty unrealistic to expect everyone to have the patience/commitment to complete it

• Like 2

On 3/6/2022 at 4:30 AM, Mark.2068 said:

must be fixed that horrible meta

They dont care its a mess on different levels.

On 3/6/2022 at 3:53 AM, Sarius.9285 said:

yea, getting the egg after the story would put the turtle definitely more in beetle territory, the rest is literally just a small gold sink.

Personally the Meta is alot of fun to me, but its pretty unrealistic to expect everyone to have the patience/commitment to complete it

It should be story driven, not some raid boss you have x amount of time to kill it in when half the people are sub 5k dps and you cant get a breakbar to save your life, while the dragon spins to win.