Is your specialization weapon collection asking you to kill enemies that do not exist, too?

Just here giving general information. I've noticed multiple threads of people in multiple professions. Catalysts asked to kill "Aetherblade Strikers" in Echovald? Untamed asked to kill "Naga ravagers" in Seitung?
Neither of these exist in those maps. If you encounter this issue, try and just kill any member of the same faction in the specified maps until it drops. Might take an hour.

There are Aetherblade Strikers in Echovald. There is only ONE place in that map that has Aetherblades, it's a POI called "Hideout" or something and you find it by entering a false leafy wall at the center of the map. Just keep killing the Aetherblade [Whatevers] and Strikers will pop up at some point. 

I got the Naga Ravager item by killing them in a lake in Dragon's End...

It seems despite the description these items drop from every mob with the corresponding pre tag. For harbinger collection purist ritualists in Seitung should drop the items, but after looking for them all over the area a simple purist ghost necromancer dropped it for me.

Same for the Naga item for untamed.

On 3/10/2022 at 3:50 AM, norman.7026 said:

Despite the collection description stating that you need to kill Aetherblades in Echovald, there's an Aetherblade camp in Old Kaineng that worked for my profession item

Oh wow so the map doesn't even matter >.< Nice.