EoD Thoughts and Troubles

First have to say I've been enjoying most of my time in EoD. The story and roaming around. The artwork is great though am sad about the no color blind options as have heard that has caused some players some issues.   I personally find the art fantastic.  I main Mechanist. Have gone through most of the story now.  There is a point in the story that seems to skip some scenes towards the end it seems to me. 

Fishing has been fun. Though I am not sure why you decided it was a good idea to make both lure and bait charged items. Bait I understand.   The Jade bot a fun little companion though useless with out a core means that if I chose to play on alts I have to get a core for each alt or at the very least go through the story up to a point to get one.  Still a fun little add on even if hard to keep charged up.

Even the map meta's have been fun to a point....   that point being the bosses.   I don't know what Anet was thinking this time around on the bosses.  Well maybe I do.  They wanted more Raid like bosses. More Raid like Mechanics and forgot that most of it's player base are casuals.   Trying to appeal to the Raid people who want harder more challenging content. I get that. But they do have raids and strike Missions. World bosses and meta's was something for everybody to do. Not something that should be a  walk in the park but not something that you need a top tier team with top gear.  Wasting 2-6 hours depending how many attempts me and my friends are willing to make on a meta only to fail.  Not a satisfying feeling.  

Turtle.  I've not gotten to test it out as of yet besides in beta it looked cool then. but my thoughts is that it should not have been locked behind raid like content. Raid like content meaning currently Dragons End meta and I hear there is a Strike Mission it is locked behind. Just my thoughts on it.  Don't hate cause i'm casual.

Is there any need for the Turtle outside of knocking down the walls? I hate that whole zone, and meta, so should I just stop trying to get my Turtle mount by someday succeeding the meta? I am about to just stop playing the game because of how much I do not like the meta, and how boring this expansion is. This meta is just a 50 man raid, and I no longer enjoy raids in any games. On top of it being a raid they lock the new mount behind that bunk. smh

4 minutes ago, Amhiel.6195 said:

Is there any need for the Turtle outside of knocking down the walls? I hate that whole zone, and meta, so should I just stop trying to get my Turtle mount by someday succeeding the meta? I am about to just stop playing the game because of how much I do not like the meta, and how boring this expansion is. This meta is just a 50 man raid, and I no longer enjoy raids in any games. On top of it being a raid they lock the new mount behind that bunk. smh

With the march 15 update you will be able to get the turtle from a vendor for 200 writs.

And on the other side, the mount is not really needed for anything, using it for fun tbh.

Edited by Izzy.2951