"Competent Commander" achievement seemingly bugged.

Trying to do the Competent Commander achievement in the Extraction Point chapter in EoD Act 5, but I can't interact with Rama and Gorrik. They're marked on the map but when I approach them they exchange some dialogue and then I'm unable to speak to either of them. I had no such issues with any of the other NPCs.

Joshh hopefully you've figured this out but for everyone else who finds this thread Rama and Gorrik are not part of the Competent Commander achievement. 

You need to speak to the five Lieutenant characters, one for each faction. They are marked on the map with a speech bubble + green star. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 5:51 PM, Flat Line.6513 said:

Joshh hopefully you've figured this out but for everyone else who finds this thread Rama and Gorrik are not part of the Competent Commander achievement. 

You need to speak to the five Lieutenant characters, one for each faction. They are marked on the map with a speech bubble + green star. 

The problem with this is the *was* a speech bubble with a star marked somewhere near or at Rama and Gorrik, but when I got up there it was gone and none of the NPCs nearby would talk. Maybe I just missed trying the correct NPC, but it does seem something is buggy somewhere in how it works.

• Like 2