What stat combo?

Veprovina.4876

So as i mentioned in my Virtuoso review thread, i'm gonna streamline my Virtuoso build to see how it improves if anything.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiyAgqFllyYZrsWmLOWXpRVA-zxQYhojvGBTh0UEERKkRBY7JIk9wlcWG11C-e

Based on theese stats and - 25 stacks of Bloodlust, 15 precise infusions, Accuracy sigil, Sigil of Night, Curry Butternut Squash (100 precision, 75 ferocity), Furious sharpening stone; So, best case scenario, i won't be spending food on story missions obviously, but i don't wanna be useless in metas, i wanna do DPS. 

What gear does most damage, and what's the closest second?

Here's the stats.

Marauder:

Power - 2668
Precision - 75,71%
Ferocity - 227,4%
Vitality - 22252

Dragon:

Power - 2652
Precision - 50%
Ferocity - 262,33%
Vitality - 22252

Berserker:

Power - 2870
Precision - 65,62%
Ferocity - 244,67%
Vitality - 15922

Assassin:

Power - 2462
Precision - 85,62%
Ferocity - 245,47%
Vitality - 15922

Or do i mix and match? With Fury, add +20% crit chance, but i can't rely on that.

Or do i do something else? Diviner's so i can upkeep fury? Different Runes?

Just based on sheer stats, which one do i go for? Just go berserker's or do i get more crit chance?

In the loadout as shown in the link, with Fury and Spotter you are over 100% Crit.

1 hour ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

With Fury, add +20% crit chance

That is 30% for Virtuoso.

Since you don't have any 'on crit' requirements, you could shave down your Precision and Ferocity in favor of some Vitality if you felt you needed it.  You could also take some Assassin's gear to boost Precision and consider different Runes and Sigils but I don't know what the optimal Power setup is using at this time.

I don't see need for Concentration in this build either.

Edited by Mungo Zen.9364
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mungo Zen.9364 said:

In the loadout as shown in the link, with Fury and Spotter you are over 100% Crit.

That is 30% for Virtuoso.

Oh that's great then! Even better, then Berserker's seems to be most damage after all. 

Since you don't have any 'on crit' requirements, you could shave down your Precision and Ferocity in favor of some Vitality if you felt you needed it.  You could also take some Assassin's and consider different Runes and Sigils but I don't know what the optimal Power setup is using at this time.

Probably still Berserker's... Dragon's gives more ferocity, but less power (assuming i can cap crit on both) so idk what the correct calculations is here. I think i'll just go with good ol' Berserker's. 😛

Maybe SLot in some Dragon's if i need some Vitality.

I don't see need for Concentration in this build either.

Yeah, just for Fury, makes no sense.

Berserker/Assassin is what you want to go for pure DPS. 100% crit chance on it's own, and permanent fury uptime thanks to runes.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAgyFOSLdRVA-zxQYhwBtjO07ZEhKoCpgiHA-e

If you want a balance of survivability and DPS on open world or other content, Marauder is what you want (with 3 Assassin pieces):

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAgyFW6SrxUA-zRRYbBlKGdcWnREqgKkCKeA-e

This build also has 100% crit chance, but has much higher HP and very hard to kill. Around 80% of the damage the above build has, but way more personal sustain.

Rune of firework is amazing for Virtuoso and used on both builds. Good power, movement speed (I HATE BEING SLOW IN COMBAT), grants fury and might constantly and just enough boon duration to be on the safe side and guarantee fury.

Edited by Nezekan.2671

2 minutes ago, Nezekan.2671 said:

Berserker/Assassin is what you want to go for pure DPS. 100% crit chance on it's own, and permanent fury uptime thanks to runes.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAgyFOSLdRVA-zxQYhwBtjO07ZEhKoCpgiHA-e

If you want a balance of survivability and DPS on open world or other content, Marauder is what you want (with 3 Assassin pieces):

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAgyFW6SrxUA-zRRYbBlKGdcWnREqgKkCKeA-e

This build also has 100% crit chance, but has much higher HP and very hard to kill. Aroind 80% of the damage the above build has, but way more personal sustain.

Thanks. Fireworks rune makes that much difference in Fury upkeep? Also, isn't scholar runes better dps?

2 minutes ago, Veprovina.4876 said:

Thanks. Fireworks rune makes that much difference in Fury upkeep? Also, isn't scholar runes better dps?

I made an edit just before you replied. But yes, Fireworks guarantees fury uptime if no one is providing it for you. Scholar is more DPS, but if you don't get fury from someone else, it's actually less DPS. In a raid, where fury should be provided, scholar is way to go.

Edited by Nezekan.2671
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nezekan.2671 said:

I made an edit just before you replied. But yes, Fireworks guarantees fury uptime if no one is providing it for you. Scholar is more DPS, but if you don't get fury from someone else, it's actually less DPS. 

Ah, I see. Cool, thank you! 🙂

And yeah, movement speed is nice too on fireworks.

Edited by Veprovina.4876