Industrial Espionage Achievement Impossible To Complete

If a character has started Industrial Espionage but did not finish it, the items will fail to become interactable on subsequent instances, rendering the achievement impossible to complete, even if the new instance is on a different character.

I got 3 of the 4 items on my first playthrough, and went back in a replay of the mission to get the last one after I found out from someone where it is. The character could not interact with any of them. Then, upon replaying the story with a different character, the objects remained uninteractable in that character's instance, as well.

Does anyone have a workaround for this? This makes Act II Mastery impossible for me to complete.

• Like 1

I brought a new character in through the story and was able to get the one I missed - the challenge icon showed up as soon as the lady at the front gave permission to enter. Replaying the instance on my main did cause it to bug out though, I had the same issue as you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dreggon.6598 said:

I brought a new character in through the story and was able to get the one I missed - the challenge icon showed up as soon as the lady at the front gave permission to enter. Replaying the instance on my main did cause it to bug out though, I had the same issue as you.

I tried replaying the story on my main first and was unable to do it. So I assumed I might be able to do it on my new character. But my second character also has the bug.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, Lankanar.3856 said:

This is STILL not fixed right?!?!

I had no trouble doing it this week. https://i.postimg.cc/TYwKSbpk/gw166.jpg

And the other one in my party had this one finished long ago.

I actually finished quite some achievements wiki said are bugged but were no trouble for me.

Maybe I was just lucky?

Edited by Lucy.3728

3 hours ago, Lucy.3728 said:

I had no trouble doing it this week. https://i.postimg.cc/TYwKSbpk/gw166.jpg

And the other one in my party had this one finished long ago.

I actually finished quite some achievements wiki said are bugged but were no trouble for me.

Maybe I was just lucky?

Did you have progress on the achievement before you did it this week? Because that is what the bug is about. I had 3/4 after EoD launch and since that cant find 4/4 (i dont know which one is missing, but all the spots are empty and no interaction option).