Avid Fishing achievements when will it be back?

The cynicist in me is starting to think it's to slow people down. It's been a week.

It could've been a bug that let people get way ahead in them, though. Instead of rollbacks they fixed it and are waiting for people to catch up to the ones that abused it. Some transparency would be appreciated from anet's part.

Edited by Rorschakiin.9437
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Rorschakiin.9437 said:

The cynicist in me is starting to think it's to slow people down. It's been a week.

It could've been a bug that let people get way ahead in them, though. Instead of rollbacks they fixed it and are waiting for people to catch up to the ones that abused it. Some transparency would be appreciated from anet's part.

The customer is always right in taste. I hope anet isn't dumb enough to make a decision like this. As it stands, they just keep giving me reasons to stop playing the game for a few months. 

• Haha 2

I really wanna continue working towards the spirit fishing rod and the title as well! But I'm stuck with not being able to progress on the avid achievements. I was hoping the patching would fix it but still nothing, not even on the original post about them disabling it.

• Like 1