Certain Salvageable Trophies Unable To Be Salvaged

Hi there! I want to start by thanking you all for such a fantastic expansion! I have greatly enjoyed exploring the new zones and getting to know what Cantha's been up to these past 250 years!

However, I want to look to the past for a second. There are trophies from Aurora: Awakening and its sub-achievements that I have been unable to salvage since acquiring them after End of Dragons launched. These include, specifically, "Friend of Golems", "Enemy of the Inquest", "Scouting Party Supporter", and "Lake Doric Hero". As I recall (and is in the descriptions of the first three trophies, at least), I should be able to salvage these items for Unbound Magic, but right now, whenever I attempt to do so, while it will show a confirmation box to warn that I am salvaging a very valuable item, upon hitting "Yes", the item is not consumed and the Unbound Magic is not added to my wallet.

Thank you once again for the work you're doing! I greatly appreciate it and I'm sure many others do as well!

• Like 2

I can confirm this.. I have same problem [Bloodstone-Charged Lava Wurm Scale] all hearts like ... [Fiery Liberator][Friend of Golems][Scouting Party Supporter][Friend of Cin Fursarai][Friend of Saidra's Haven][Enemy of the Inquest] ETC... according to ingame tooltip and wiki all should be salvageable. When i active salvage tools all these items are highlighted. Upon selecting even pop-up window says are you sure you want to salvage? But when i confirm it nothing happens.

These items starts to pile up in my inventory. 😕

• Like 1

Good thing I checked if someone else experienced this as well, because I was about to report this as well.

Just randomly happened to be in Bitterfrost Frontier and killed some of the Champions, so I got a bunch of the Collection items for Bitterfrost Frontier Master. Namely, Corrupted Griffon Talon, Icebrood Goliath Sinew and Icebrood Troll Tooth.

If I try to salvage those, I get the confirm dialog, I confirm, but the item remains in my inventory.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...