EoD metas still aren't worth doing. Non-meta events are still worse than core Tyria for rewards. Suggestions inside.

The new zones have very fun events, event chains, and metas. ALL the events in these zones are fun, and should be worth doing outside of achievements.

Example: New Kaineng Meta - 45 minutes long. 70s gemstone , 5 UNID rares, 10 UNID greens, 20 UNID blues.

LS3: Every event is worth doing, you get scraps + unbound magic(can be used for ascended accs).

LS4: Every event is worth doing, you get volatile magic(can buy leather/wood/etc shipments)

IBS: Drizzlewood has reward tacks, and a bar you fill to make you get better rewards every "tick" inside of the zone in the south meta.

EoD: Nothing.

You can turn writs into imperial favor. You can then spend imperial favor on "Chest of echovald/dragon's end/etc".

Buff these chests and you just made every event inside of EoD worth doing. It's that simple.

I know you won't read this, because no developer reads forums.

Edited by Shiyo.3578
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Right now, jade shards can be used for the typical wood/cloth/trophy/etc shipments, but jade shards don't accumulate very well. I'd actually love to see these shipments be purchasable for the imperial favor instead (and def not locked behind that weekly statuette vendor in Seitung), so that you can do any map and feel like it all accumulates usable currency for the reward of your choice. For me personally, that would feel a lot smoother and more worthwhile^^

• Like 2

Jade Maw event on Dragons End scales way to high, final Soo Wan battle is always a fail... I am about ready to throw away guild wars 2 for good even though I played since Beta! This game IS NOT FUN ANYMORE! The only thing that is making it still better then crappy WoW is the fact they haven't had any major "controversies" that ruins the company.

Now excuse me I am going to lay down because this kitten tier game now has given me a kittenING HEADACHE!

Edited by Zabi Zabi.3561
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1