I say we start only playing Undewater builds

Grand Marshal.4098

Cause some dmg still exists there, tho warrior is far from the best underwater combatant.....

Let's begin lol

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKAUSCpqkVCJR6YrotaB-zVZYBRwwGmbwlSLBYcBRmBUvBiWHCB0SsF5/tA-w

some expertise for the immob, some condi dmg for the random bleed on harpoon and from arms and sigil, as well as the vulnerability from the bursts. Decent boon output with banner and light field with plenty of projectiles or whirls to combo with for more cleanse. Some healing power slapped there if you want to run Healing Signet, some life steal on food, since with fury you go around 70% so you can capitalize on that, dmg redu can be used, condi duration might be overkill underwater between cleanse sigil, lyssa rune, endurance signet, brawer's and mending. 

post your ideas for dedicated builds!!

Edited by Grand Marshal.4098

There is this troll asura thief in wvw, I'm not sure on which world. They wait near the bridge at south camp and when they start losing 1v1 (its a kitten staff thief with next to 0 skill) they scorpion wire you into the water and spam the underwater flanking strike for like 7k crits (on my 2.7k toughness).

Or there was this ranger who was ressing underwater with me and some other player hitting and stunning them, and the ranger just wouldn't die. I killed the pet, the ressing continued. The ranger actually managed to get up (to get downed again, almost instantly).

I honestly don't want to go underwater. Even without balancing for it, war is not great there either. I'm glad that crap doesn't exist in spvp.

Edited by Hotride.2187

4 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

There is this troll asura thief in wvw, I'm not sure on which world. They wait near the bridge at south camp and when they start losing 1v1 (its a kitten staff thief with next to 0 skill) they scorpion wire you into the water and spam the underwater flanking strike for like 7k crits (on my 2.7k toughness).

Or there was this ranger who was ressing underwater with me and some other player hitting and stunning them, and the ranger just wouldn't die. I killed the pet, the ressing continued. The ranger actually managed to get up (to get downed again, almost instantly).

I honestly don't want to go underwater. Even without balancing for it, war is not great there either. I'm glad that crap doesn't exist in spvp.

And I wanted to get builds cause I managed to get full ascended underwater gear sniff

Was farming berries all day long AND spent 7g on that swimming infu! Big investment!!!