The "Money Where Your Mouth Is" Challenge

@Fengzhou.9853 said:Before I knew it.. I was out 50 dollars worth of gems almost and only got a couple skins I really was after. I really dislike the 'random' on things like this. Letting people collect them in the order they want during X period of time would be a lot nicer.

And this is why I refuse to play the RNG game with real cash. I'd rather spend my money on something I will get and not something I might get instead. No, sir. Not with my hard-earned money, thank you. Well . . . here's to hoping Black Friday comes through with a nice surprise.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Kapax.3801 said:They already said that they were not going to make changes to this batch of skins ... it's a lost cause ...

Read carefully what MO said, and he will realize that he will not "negotiate" with the users.

Just because they said they won't make this right does not mean that they won't make things right. They can still change their stance on this, however little they want to do so. Obstinacy on this point will never get them past it.

@Ellisande.5218 said:I did put my money where my mouth is.

Mount skins should be in the base PoF game. As Anet cut them out of the base game to sell them in the gem store I refuse to buy from the gem store. And I haven't bought anything from the gem store nor have I bought any more expansions. Thus I put my money where my mouth is.

how did you realy think this tho with gliders having almost 0 skins that you can get ingame. The gem store is made precisely for cosmetic stuff like this.

Tbh already bought 2. planing to get all of them cuz i like them and 400gems per skin once in a while will be a nice goldsink for me.

Archived