"Mechanized Deployment" trait not affecting mech?

• 2 weeks later...

Shoutout to whomever fixed this so it kinda works now ... only not in PvP? Again, if this is intentional fair enough. But the text should say so, so we know it's a deliberate design decision not a bug.

The reason I keep returning to this issue is because it's not like we can pick a different trait. Mechanized Deployment is a Minor Trait, and if it's giving us a flat nothing in any given mode then that brings down the value of the whole specialization tree.

For example, Kinetic Battery https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Kinetic_Battery doesn't seem to work with the mech at all, regardless of mode. But this isn't a dealbreaker in PvP/WvW since Adrenal Implant is a viable choice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Over 70 days since EoD launched and "Mechanized Deployment" still doesn't work in PvP/WvW nor is it marked accordingly, nor do we have any communication from Anet on whether they're aware and what, if anything, they're planning on doing about it.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I would really like to see this fixed - the Tools traitline would likely be a viable build choice if this (and the bug affecting Kinetic Battery) were fixed. It's a bit weird that they were fixed for PvE but not for PvP but I suppose when skills are unique per game mode it happens.

• Thanks 1