[SAB disconnects] We need mission checkpoints!

...like in story missions, so that people don't have to start all over when they disconnect during the fight against the Storm Wizard in Tribulation Mode nonetheless.

This has been an ongoing issue for years, and each year it results in major frustration and anger, yet nothing is done to make it possible for players to simply reconnect to the instance.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 2

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [SAB disconnects] We need mission checkpoints!

I've been disconnected 4 times today. During the 2-2 shortcut (which commonly happens), and 3 times after finishing zones, which resulted in my not getting credit for any of them. I get the chest, but not the actual credit. It doesn't matter much for most zones, but it's a crime in Trib. You finish and are denied the zone coin. Lost a z1-3 coin today.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Weatherbeard.5897 said:

I've been disconnected 4 times today. During the 2-2 shortcut (which commonly happens), and 3 times after finishing zones, which resulted in my not getting credit for any of them. I get the chest, but not the actual credit. It doesn't matter much for most zones, but it's a crime in Trib. You finish and are denied the zone coin. Lost a z1-3 coin today.

Exactly. I hope they can build in checkpoints for next year's SAB like they have in newer story mission content.

If they can't fix whatever server-client connection issue is causing the disconnects, at least they should be able to apply a band aid so that people don't lose credit and aren't forced to restart a whole level.

• 3 weeks later...