Open World Condi Build

Richard Marcinko.5132

I am working on an open world condi build and would like some advice from the people that know Engineers best.   Also, the gear and trinkets are all stuff I can reasonably get right now.  I plan on working up to full ascended but that will take some time and I'm looking for a realistic build to start with.

Thank you in advance.  

Condi Build

1 hour ago, Richard Marcinko.5132 said:

I am working on an open world condi build and would like some advice from the people that know Engineers best.   Also, the gear and trinkets are all stuff I can reasonably get right now.  I plan on working up to full ascended but that will take some time and I'm looking for a realistic build to start with.

Thank you in advance.  

Condi Build

Your explosive branch is wasted because you're not running bomb or grenade kit. I would suggest you replace barrier signet with either one of them. 

As for your runes, it is most likely going to be expensive but you want to run Renegade runes or berserker runes. Perplexity rune may be an option as well, though I dont know much about confusion for Mechanist.  If you dont have the fund for that, you can pick a rune with condition damage as main rune stats and roll with the cheapest one you can find. 

But the rest looks good. Viper is good for group content but for open world it will hurt if you dont dodge properly or use terrain when you can. For OW condi mechanist you have 2 good option :

-Celestial : arguably the cheapest one available

-Trailblazer: more expensive but a bit more effective for a pure condi build.

Also both set gives toughness and vitality which indirectly buffs the survivability of your mech.