Closed

Summer.5016

Hello I recently returned and looking for a guild that would be willing to introduce me to fractals (the times I tried them could be count at fingers of one hand) and possibly strikes while having giggles and chill.

Hey, I'm an experienced player and have played solo-ish for a few years now due to not being in the right guild, but love to help other players.

I'm wanting to get into a guild that is not cliquey about making groups for content, especially progressional (Fractals, Strike CM's etc)

Would this guild be suitable for me?

I have a question for u. Im player from Poland. Im looking for English speaking guild. Due to the difficuld conditions in Polish guilds. Discrimination due to low level or knowledge about game mechanics. I have never been on a raid so no one want to show me  what and how and explain. At this moment Im on verdant brink map trying exp farm for more masteries lvls. 

So, its a problem to join your community to learn about game and learn better English language ? 

Sorry for my bad English BTW.. 

JustKillMe.7410 

Edited by JustKillMe.7410

Hi! I'm a new-ish player from the Netherlands and have mostly played solo for the past few months, or with two of my friends. I recently bought the expansions. I don't know much about the game mechanics, but would love to learn. I am currently in a guild with my sister but we're both really new. I'm now looking for a guild, if you'll have me

Merel.9471