GW2 Wishlist [Suggestions]

Just some things that I think would be cool to see in the game!

1. Tent idea- Ok so you know how in a certain wizarding movie where they had tents that looks small on this outside, but were like a whole house on the inside? I think that would be a cool housing like system for guild wars 2. Also tent skins.
  2. Campfire Chair- I think there's already something like a camp fire in the game but, I think it would be cool to have a campfire chair. Also can multiple people use a chair? If so having it be a multi seater would be cool. Having you and party members sitting around the fire, maybe even holding marshmallows over it for smore making.
  3. Lantern skins for Torch- Just because I think it'd look pretty.

That's all I got for now!

Edited by SepiaBrownie.7504
crossing out number 2
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Isn’t there a consumable you can buy in bjora  that gives you a campfire with a chair and can have multiple ppl sitting next to it in a chair? With a stick in their hand as well. If I remember right it also gives a buff. Don’t remember the name of it.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sweet_Campfire_Treat

Edited by Freya.9075
Found the thingy 👀
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Freya.9075 said:

Isn’t there a consumable you can buy in bjora  that gives you a campfire with a chair and can have multiple ppl sitting next to it in a chair? With a stick in their hand as well. If I remember right it also gives a buff. Don’t remember the name of it.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sweet_Campfire_Treat

oh cool! I don't have Ice brood saga atm but that's something to look forward to!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1