Core Warrior Build - Help needed

Oberwaldmeister.8239

@Oberwaldmeister.8239 said:Hey guys,as the balance patch came out I edited my personal Core-Warrior build and came to a point where I couldn´t decide between 2 options for my build. For a close-up: this is a Core-Warrior build that focuses on gaining might, endure and heal with crticial hits. The build got 80% crtical-hit-chance as the "Signet of Rage" and the Axe 2 attack gives me 20% more to push it at the end to 100% so every attack is a critical hit.

To reach this number I got 2 options:

1. every weaponset has the "Superior Sigil of Accuracy"http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNAR3ejMdQhH2FCmdAnIGICKLAigeGPhXYE0vY63CA-jFCBABVcEAOTJIAXEgyU+txDAwQdD1s/woq/sZIAYRC8/SVVVJDg+YA-w
  2. every weapon and armor-part is an assassins and pretty much every Infusion has +5 Precisionhttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNAR3ejMdQhH2FCmdAnIGICKLAigeGPhXYE0vY63CA-jFSGQBQR5nBuAAOS9nEcQAAx+DA4JA8QlgxR3QAAEgduz0ZdGszduzduzdWduzdezbezduzbezSB45YA-w

With the first option I got more strength but therefore I can only place one sigil besides the "Superior Sigil of Accuracy". With the second option I can place any sigil I want, but get less strength at the start. The strength gap is about ~160 points. The advantage of this is obvious - more damage, but the advantage of the 2nd option is that I gain more might and therefore more endure and more heal. So what do you guys think I should go with? The 1st or the 2nd option?(As I know this build has not so much sustain some of you would recommend me to a more "though" build. You can do this for sure, but please try to help me with the topic I asked for too :))

P.S. because the new patch nerfed/change the stances I use now the "Signet of Stamina" (better ednure regeneration) and "Bull´s Charge" because the increased damage for 5 seconds is just insane! What do you guys think of these choices instead of "Beserker Stance" and "Balanced Stance"?

EDIT: I want to use this build for WvW solo/minor group roaming

Here's the build I use for solo roaming:http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR3ejMdQZHWGCWhApIGICK9Lm+twCgIYAwT4FWBA-jVCFABIcEAA4BAgkyvqPIAZobYhLAw97PclSQUU/hUARs1C-wI'd highly encourage changing to last stand. Believe me I loved cleansing ire in the glory days but we're severely in need of that extra stab and power reduction (along with vigor). You also have only brawlers recovery and cleansing ire for condi cleanse, and with the torrential state that condi's are in now I'd highly suggest dropping signet of stamina in favor of berserkers stance. The trick here, and with any build, is you're trying to kill as many birds with as few stones as possible. Losing that signet won't matter with the added vigor, you'll have a boon for the condi suppression (important to note), and you'll have adrenaline to build you up for bursts. In my own opinion, and this is just me, double endure makes you great against power builds where you already have good sustain with shield stance and two balanced stances (which now don't allow for crits). I'd suggest putting that into BS to counter the crazy condi meta's atm. Adding cleansing signet on your offhand will synergize well with your brawlers recovery (again because condi's are terrible. trust me on this). Finally, I added rampage simply as a "get out" button and a direct engaging mode to tear through other high stab classes. Personal preference but I find it works well. Also just go with Berserker gear it's better lol

Archived