nerf turtle (no joke)

1 minute ago, Dari.3654 said:

some fair points there, some less valid, but when you said " its an area for testing and warmup" you kinda showed yourself why the turtle is a problem

you wont test stuff or warmup when there is a turtle around. One mortar and testing time is over.

anyways.

1) i can understand the NPC you can spawn in the arena, since theyre part of pvp. i dont realy understand the other 2 things you can do, BUT theyre basicly harmless

2) mentioned earlier. id say this also should be adressed.

3) thats just what ports do. another thing would be the portal gun.

4) what? ( most people wouldnt actualy expect that anyways)

5) your own cooldowns wont reset after respawning either. ....i think.

6) again ...what? ( you cant glide in arena)

7) your point?

The point is turtle is no worse than all the other stuff. The warm up was just saying if anything was pvp related, that's how it would be used, in one of its many uses as an FFA.

By the way the arena works, I'm more comfortable with my position on the matter. I don't think they should spend any time fixing something so meaningless when the real pvp needs help.

You can in fact glide out of the arena, go to the edge and jump. Also you can get some air if you go to the left side of the opening and get on the ledges or rocks, also a slick way to troll atrack and get back to safety.

1 hour ago, Gundam Style.8495 said:

Can you prove it is a bug and not intended?

By the fact that you have to use a specific mount ability at a specific place to incorrectly remove the 'No Mount' debuff you get within the arena. 

It's a bug, stop trying to defend this nonsense. Nothing else you want to cope-rant about is relevant. 

Fix it. 

1 minute ago, CutesySylveon.8290 said:

By the fact that you have to use a specific mount ability at a specific place to incorrectly remove the 'No Mount' debuff you get within the arena. 

It's a bug, stop trying to defend this nonsense. Nothing else you want to cope-rant about is relevant. 

Fix it. 

Sure, it's on Anets long list of things to do with pvp. I just hope it is towards the back, like dead last because far more important things need to be focused on.