Maybe its time to permanent open Citadel of Flame and Crucible of Eternity?

Hi there 🙂

I play gw2 for a long time, but still like to do some old content. Sometimes i do it with new players, so they can have some fun while i help them and guide a bit 🙂 We all know that this dungeons, arah too, but you can wp there even if door close, have pre events to open. It was not bad when we play core game without megaservers and dungeons was alive. Now this mechanic is more frustation then good.

Even if you do all pre events, after you finish 1 path you can go out at other megaserver where pre event dont even start, so you need spend good amount of time to go in dungeon for 5 mins (CoF P1) and after that start all from begining.

I think its rudimental thing must go, dungeons dont have any love and lfg is empty, and this mechanic make things even worst 🙄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chichimec.9364 said:

My guild does weekly dungeon runs and CoF is the one we do the least because it is blocked so much of the time. It would be nice if Anet changed that but I won't hold my breath waiting for them too.

Even if you are willing to through the effort to unlock the door the event for it might not be up. 😕

• Like 1