All staff skills take too long and do nothing when casted

Poelala.2830

On 5/27/2022 at 4:48 AM, Zerthi.5493 said:

You need to place AoE where your target is, or turn on in option tickbox which allow to place AoE automatically under selected target.

Either this, meaning you're not using the skill correctly.

Or you need to learn to lead your attacks for your target, like a pilot in a fighter plane. 

Practice rapidly switching through 1 or 2 attunements and try to get the delayed skills to hit at the same time. This is your standard spike.

Weaver gives you access to dual skills, and the concept is the same. You want to layer them so they hit at the same time.

In terms of advice for leading, it really depends. In PvE, mobs are always going to you, so that makes it easier. Drop skills on the kite path. In PvP, there's usually other scenarios you need to account for. After a while of playing, you'll be able to read the situation.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Vinteros Asteano.1209 said:

Either this, meaning you're not using the skill correctly.

Or you need to learn to lead your attacks for your target, like a pilot in a fighter plane. 

Practice rapidly switching through 1 or 2 attunements and try to get the delayed skills to hit at the same time. This is your standard spike.

Weaver gives you access to dual skills, and the concept is the same. You want to layer them so they hit at the same time.

In terms of advice for leading, it really depends. In PvE, mobs are always going to you, so that makes it easier. Drop skills on the kite path. In PvP, there's usually other scenarios you need to account for. After a while of playing, you'll be able to read the situation.

That right, I hope OP have learned something useful and from now on will be able to do dmg 😄 

And of course, thanks for clarifying some advanced technique which by my mistake I missed to mention 😄

Edited by Zerthi.5493
  • Sad 1

On 6/1/2022 at 3:32 PM, Zerthi.5493 said:

That right, I hope OP have learned something useful and from now on will be able to do dmg 😄 

And of course, thanks for clarifying some advanced technique which by my mistake I missed to mention 😄

Staff does not do damage. That’s the thing. 

• Sad 1