Several New Skills Don't Snap to Target

I use the combat option of "Snap Ground Target to Current Target," and I've noticed that it doesn't work for several new skills, including all Spectre wells.  I've read threads where other skills are not snapping to target with this option as well (F2/3 for Willbender).  I can only report on the Spectre wells for certain however, as I main thief and have just finished gearing them up for an alac/condi build.  Hoping this can get fixed.  Thank You!  🙂

I mentioned this back in December, regarding Specter, so I fear it may be deliberate at this point as there was plenty of time to address it before launch it they thought it important.  Maybe they figure Specters want to be able to drop wells anywhere in the combat area including on allies who aren't near the current target?

But as someone that mouse moves, precision dropping of aoe circles is just not a thing for me.  I would rather have the default be my current target, and leave it as my burden to select a target that is where I want to pop a well.  I certainly will be more accurate that way, rather than wasting my cooldowns, even if it makes me a hair slower than someone with good cursor control.  Better a hair slower than dropping a well in an utterly useless spot, imo.  (It's why I have my Scourge shades combined into one big one, which does auto snap to my target, I cannot begin to place three of them accurately especially as my auto snap will just put all three in one spot anyway).

• Like 1