[COMIC] Where Life Goes - An Ongoing fan comic (And Art!)

Hello and welcome!  Here's the story of my commander, Soumeiyn, journeying from the nightmarish depths of the Maguuma jungle; forward to the endless sands of the Crystal Desert, and perhaps even further still, what lies beyond the seas of the Unending Ocean. Followed by a colorful cast (because I certainly don't have too many alts enjoying this game, no!), Where Life Goes, so too should Soumeiyn, through trials and victories, for Tyria's future, and his own!

(Pending) Prologue - On the Brink

1.1 - The Call

1.2 - Who to Trust

1.3 .. TBD

--A Memory Seed (001)

For a couple of years, I've been on and off working on a comic. I've always been inspired by Guild War 2's story-telling and wanting to share my own commander's perspectives.  It started in the shocking introduction to Heart of Thorns, and maybe with some time in the future, I can go as far back as the base game story forward.  It really is a dream of mine to have a story out there for others to enjoy, a memory and retelling for the unforgettable adventures in this game. Thank you for reading! 🧡

Find me on:  Twitter -  (GW2) Tumblr  -  Patreon

Edited by shadottie.4583
Page Updates!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Where Life Goes didn't really take off until I made Eiarri, my Reaper Asura! All sorts of story ideas were coming to mind after my friend and I were sending each other in-character letters w/ food, gear, gifts, etc. just for fun! I thought about how she'd interact with my alts too, and a comic was born! I wish I had the energy to draw her with more color or a fun pose for the birthday, but recovering from a sick bug ;;

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

July's been busy for me with one final convention I'm prepping for, and getting ready for a move! I'm hoping to get some pages for Where Life Goes in the next week, but for now, bringing back a bit of an oldie. I went fishing the other day after a bit of a break and still can't break this silly tendency, I guess! haha

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A couple things here. First, I doodled Sou, just because!

Second, a Memory Seed... 🍃 One of a couple page ideas I had in the back of my head that I had to get out there. I'm so excited for the revamped Living Story 1, y'all!! I can't wait to relive patches when I have time with friends!  It'll be so fun to take them through on their first time!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Oh good golly, has it really been three months since I posted some Where Life Goes? I did a little something for Huevember! I'd like to participate more when I can!

A blink of a moment between Eiarri and Soumeiyn during the Battle of Lion's Arch!

It's been so busy with a move going on, but I'm so looking forward to hunkering down for the winter and putting a little more love to this comic! There's been some writing and drafting, and I think I'll start from the beginning than Heart of Thorns! 

In the meantime, how are we enjoying the patch for Battle of Lion's Arch?? I'm THRILLED this finally happened.  It has always been nostalgic to talk about it, or see Old Lion's Arch redoing story with friends, and I'm so glad they have a chance to see the battle and story for themselves. I'm seriously so happy!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...